Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Final Days to Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 09:20:12 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=5f5ff31bb9543ddeae3fda4ca7351ba6f16f0fbd 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

APRIL 13 &#45; APRIL 19

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 12

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=f7eac16a-2586-4aec-b483-675acc3df4d2 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=5f5ff31bb9543ddeae3fda4ca7351ba6f16f0fbd 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=5f5ff31bb9543ddeae3fda4ca7351ba6f16f0fbd 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=5f5ff31bb9543ddeae3fda4ca7351ba6f16f0fbd 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

Final Days: Upgrade by April 22 and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=5f5ff31bb9543ddeae3fda4ca7351ba6f16f0fbd&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjM6MjA6MTInLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE1OjIwOjEyJywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=5f5ff31bb9543ddeae3fda4ca7351ba6f16f0fbd&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjM6MjA6MTInLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE1OjIwOjEyJywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 

46% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1014cde1eb2f94fc7d5e0c4567f2a188532386b565bf68e97f1ad3156d397062a0347b45cf4226b675a52aeb42316d7cf5fa3d81ef154ebf3ed 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1014cde1eb2f94fc7d5e0c4567f2a188532386b565bf68e97f1ad3156d397062a0347b45cf4226b675a52aeb42316d7cf5fa3d81ef154ebf3ed 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1014cde1eb2f94fc7d5e0c4567f2a188532386b565bf68e97f1ad3156d397062a0347b45cf4226b675a52aeb42316d7cf5fa3d81ef154ebf3ed 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1014cde1eb2f94fc7d5e0c4567f2a188532386b565bf68e97f1ad3156d397062a0347b45cf4226b675a52aeb42316d7cf5fa3d81ef154ebf3ed 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Pankaj Thapliyal
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1012277107b858637b7d816bf5179955bb6d08fb76710c54e6881271b6d82ec7c6ecbbb40ee52038ab5cbef2fee640dffbfd79baa9d7e864cde 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce101e96dbc1dcaa6670d66b238b8966d80d7253435e81ab50f1f3cd413389975540e78661340ccb4dd62a9177c5cc7a1d92b2a6cf4d0bf8c1432 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edb02b28ba7a8ec50678140270964e74d147617a95d238930c4241ed6e9048d4aeca311691b46a31ea327bca252fe39759cb3b22bc7ca1aeed 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce10194705a4d47808d82a24f076c90e2e6c837a001b2bf6c405fe2d01262fc3b9653d0bf3ee3675ef877cf452fed473b734d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce10187c03dc95762a7cf35dde3a00dbe6c77ead8af105459807349c2e412f825d4450bf3617ae1d08a234a7f396e49759eb6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=13c15e7540cce1016631356ab39cfdd49a08f029971e2e3b7b2cc20e3e3d23cb556b6200ddb371417fc16ffc6c7b7196bdc40d01bae01de7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed405aceafcd0c49c435d8c153b465b5064f08f781f5dc4e751776a01c54ce2c58ae8bfd611744cee2a05b76f1fdf58ab9 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edb02b28ba7a8ec50678140270964e74d147617a95d238930c4241ed6e9048d4aeca311691b46a31ea327bca252fe39759cb3b22bc7ca1aeed 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed9c2bdff701d1723f3e2ea8a473f061c3dcc6fdc9addee6a1ddd4e0160a34ea9138ac04099bf7108db11605a7677ee0da176b51945842533d 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15580654d3f1073300f3f32fd7f4e6ab39aabd37e0d80ffa657715823c1f94a2be4402d55a287c06a270a970f6ae7030deb9777e5ed93d2884fb16175e188977308c1e5d2121baac4dc52c498dbf1b13ea119788d7447f78 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed89b69e8a3cef695f532e6b9d0fae9f34d3db49f5770c0b79b23f8d3e40635a79b24f810de093d1d1f5e3acf634dfe61457d10a79de844c3c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed89b69e8a3cef695f532e6b9d0fae9f34d3db49f5770c0b79b23f8d3e40635a79b24f810de093d1d1f5e3acf634dfe61457d10a79de844c3c 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ede6e93e4f6df87cfc3635a770c95afb13ec79856defa717e302ac2e4fe0d27410e7958ccacecce08bb81dad101764bd61461ef4695ac76489 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edf10db71ecef05a43af776b0cb82304dcf39a7d28a658473beb407cce0307834de6d97920d76c4b7db59b1f4a8889f9c8 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ede6e93e4f6df87cfc3635a770c95afb13ec79856defa717e302ac2e4fe0d27410e7958ccacecce08bb81dad101764bd61461ef4695ac76489 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edf10db71ecef05a43af776b0cb82304dcf39a7d28a658473beb407cce0307834de6d97920d76c4b7db59b1f4a8889f9c8 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ed5554fb75ea73084cc5d4b0c6892e1da8abe828f6f96ef786441d46b718ca25951688035c6cd0d61bf7459de5a2b36c4068d952c747bb50dc 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ede6e93e4f6df87cfc3635a770c95afb13ec79856defa717e302ac2e4fe0d27410e7958ccacecce08bb81dad101764bd61461ef4695ac76489 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edf10db71ecef05a43af776b0cb82304dcf39a7d28a658473beb407cce0307834de6d97920d76c4b7db59b1f4a8889f9c8 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90ede6e93e4f6df87cfc3635a770c95afb13ec79856defa717e302ac2e4fe0d27410e7958ccacecce08bb81dad101764bd61461ef4695ac76489 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=04e66adbfacc90edf10db71ecef05a43af776b0cb82304dcf39a7d28a658473beb407cce0307834de6d97920d76c4b7db59b1f4a8889f9c8 
Get your free account