Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 22:36:54 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992b36b0286ccd02261edc07fdeaefdf542cbc3e89fa0d37a31206489338f3d1d05e94006f5efd3f7a895179635dda87a311c2dd47bfbe51a4f 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MARCH 30 &#45; APRIL 05

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 12

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992835ac663de5874eaefe0955937cbfa76b6ea50a826aac0910edcadd163fdd3ccafcf82ef046dfcd8ae35f3ca3d82fa86272cf82d7277d2e9 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992b36b0286ccd02261edc07fdeaefdf542cbc3e89fa0d37a31206489338f3d1d05e94006f5efd3f7a895179635dda87a311c2dd47bfbe51a4f 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1b797f6caede78ee6506f7ce9f22704e506f9291ab2d468d8d09561eb6624adb95f95a3a4abccba36565ad48aab4890bede6445b6b414f89097a443b2d9a99d0c7120d929547b3ce508d3acf9f40358eff2d134256e4098e9dde88b7bdf1be7e43b177deb663bb510af1fcc3d51cdc53f2626f8da809b65185f19278946e347c4d653675176f723e8ef9dddb3193717d4ac9966238d32e61dfc9a45ce382bcfd10 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97c22cac1b385eae43c71bcc14682f51f890888595577f62006eaac4eedbeaf8eb95f82810a1d224b90474be455ecdc0176d587912347f6dc534483aadbd152563ac58ea689c0dad47e14ab545dc78a10ee7cb953b7feeee906cadc00ba3eb7a8e4196df9ec43b0c2a4632fdec243411d39d76e186c8ba6a9c38abf8ee14fde8974c7d4e7ff42a636bff3cb25206f427daae5c1b27b0f636a10d4292508cc95a37 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992b36b0286ccd02261edc07fdeaefdf542cbc3e89fa0d37a31206489338f3d1d05e94006f5efd3f7a895179635dda87a311c2dd47bfbe51a4f 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418f162bf688a1ab0f02181b39fc6b6cbe9d62dcb35b561904887cba48468009cfab170caec2b74ee04a21edf0390a7a91f0772e367923983090411da8c290328f76dc1154fa6042a3f400da1c53cfbe08e4c361010cff219c7875199ff04630f12d577eca3c065a861b89114f06084c0a38c3089f4b1a986dc5573baab1e0f8ff7334454cd7cdaf47e444acee57790470de9edc8eb5cd0f4e1f 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5d002653a8f9803bf5f3bf1a2323806afacaa344ae7dc25313af130ef929e2ef1ae32394d87a9d92ef9481e940d3e167592582f083b1b928f5307ebce5ad8b04f5867cca69db1846fb174c6a5dde908edfae628ce54c8950ce09a0ce17628d189a0056340530595c5aa9dac8066f4e55407473f541c40aa813c2fe145c1f1df9d1a1ee74f6544238cf0b5537a7fe65c3d79b8130d19ffd680156c925521d45b3d 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992b36b0286ccd02261edc07fdeaefdf542cbc3e89fa0d37a31206489338f3d1d05e94006f5efd3f7a895179635dda87a311c2dd47bfbe51a4f 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386dd0f2b6acadc4885b78da800552f0fd29bcee577d365dde1fbf73f67f041fb5d566433cce40caca51192f5f9cffd064fece77b8577b2033c6ca4ccca7da2d180f49b9939e44847877b7e181b6ca35ec3369596589e67d09b2e7dfac9f4f853a56e744716ebe431fd6a5b42e6f712708e274ed0be84a52394a2a57aae70ba2997e10bc12e85d6875cc1aa2ee10952f648ce2ba864f17452b4d2e9969542559fbcd 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca4347c9fe091cdfc3906d3d62525ebb831a255cd9c93094a1fe922c29f9afdeb26bc438bb2ae7ac935b2828225bec68b6fc3f52a182d55f4cc709016294f5e07819d148ea0aeeda8eee7a4bffee075a0429fbbd6ed4cae0826d2b973397e7fb2ded38a94021aa8844a7796bf312a763df5047a930da360af7041625ab61db137c2ca45d6a822f8bc72810249c980194c05f64710c501a9b7017111c50e5085426f7d 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

409,702
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Jan 19, 2020 (0 last week)

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f0749921a20b72d28eb4372f552a7d77306a0843ed9033b6a5c095578a133cf1ea56c738e422dc14348150bce89d56170785c489a1b232a6851b499 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f0749921a20b72d28eb4372f552a7d77306a0843ed9033b6a5c095578a133cf1ea56c738e422dc14348150bce89d56170785c489a1b232a6851b499 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f0749921a20b72d28eb4372f552a7d77306a0843ed9033b6a5c095578a133cf1ea56c738e422dc14348150bce89d56170785c489a1b232a6851b499 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f0749921a20b72d28eb4372f552a7d77306a0843ed9033b6a5c095578a133cf1ea56c738e422dc14348150bce89d56170785c489a1b232a6851b499 

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Pankaj Thapliyal
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992f768fbb080ffb964865c6f31a62994c514fe074761f03dcf6aedc23fd8a2e7e9078cbb9adb6581c8fcc6c8f071bef0a3f93387e510aa1b7b 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f0749929cd0892db2af1d7409358c7c6ac24ea886b0c9af2232f20973e766b67b3e1642f2356010a22b8cd164678583f7aca1b8d39d914cdccb2f9a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992725dfb128252598ce891e5c0d2de9f77d38f63b53eb37b9671ac2dbc4cdf4ebc20b3ca4b964e1d3f3834ad6fb56cd18b370511fbdae3f612 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992014926511ac0b9899b78125accac9dd44d7415f020cefc22e6114da4b5ea3119a58f22b86308889bf34753d71c8abcd9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992041dc0c5ef18366639cd9e1344d5e340f2446d4fc25a8241cce344b72ca8028978087207ca6b3f973daef41602dbf03c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992b287b6685cbbf440d2eee32d32577c10e24c80ef02f83677cc74f7f45dfb6e529f8d44608faede34de8fe397e527cc0c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992b2f428d8b59fc2b43737497a96fa18daf99d8a32c77e88102b0fa6a91c5dba289e3b0cf35dcd6b5046dc1eb63aa7af03 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992725dfb128252598ce891e5c0d2de9f77d38f63b53eb37b9671ac2dbc4cdf4ebc20b3ca4b964e1d3f3834ad6fb56cd18b370511fbdae3f612 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f0749926d5345af16d853c9264bf1219585de777ce5706a329b7cd93ec2a903ac273c089de81108bea333b006362252822aaf2d21cdcabbdd882b4b 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2101a6e642e7f85a76745d3e5ea4538ad05e86655d3f5798a6a1b435db05b4c5aeb78458c04b5d4d70287a63896cdc9b93213d7478387c36c48c787e5096c0a6b225d83e9170fba5dfb5f1dc82167f10 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992a852502a18b77e98a2c1dbecfe41eee0735fc7a65c1d709b754c942035f8c999aa5e44716ed528b646c94750244329a77647de1597bc9cd0 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992a852502a18b77e98a2c1dbecfe41eee0735fc7a65c1d709b754c942035f8c999aa5e44716ed528b646c94750244329a77647de1597bc9cd0 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992af08cc87a416f999e97707efc2b2b79ee3e632b395038c508aab833700c426a62908867f833252f2d0a8bfd63a4bfff5004565295a052f3c 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992fd0dbb38b4303bc72b60357366cfd9b499790e295688b3110a4de686fd20e8d134e8939560cd811f5867e64e016b70a7 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992af08cc87a416f999e97707efc2b2b79ee3e632b395038c508aab833700c426a62908867f833252f2d0a8bfd63a4bfff5004565295a052f3c 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992fd0dbb38b4303bc72b60357366cfd9b499790e295688b3110a4de686fd20e8d134e8939560cd811f5867e64e016b70a7 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992b36b0286ccd02261edc07fdeaefdf542cbc3e89fa0d37a31206489338f3d1d05e94006f5efd3f7a895179635dda87a311c2dd47bfbe51a4f 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992af08cc87a416f999e97707efc2b2b79ee3e632b395038c508aab833700c426a62908867f833252f2d0a8bfd63a4bfff5004565295a052f3c 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992fd0dbb38b4303bc72b60357366cfd9b499790e295688b3110a4de686fd20e8d134e8939560cd811f5867e64e016b70a7 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992af08cc87a416f999e97707efc2b2b79ee3e632b395038c508aab833700c426a62908867f833252f2d0a8bfd63a4bfff5004565295a052f3c 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a353afce4f074992fd0dbb38b4303bc72b60357366cfd9b499790e295688b3110a4de686fd20e8d134e8939560cd811f5867e64e016b70a7 
Get your free account