Subject: Last Chance for 40% OFF! Burning the midnight oil? Grammarly can help!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:14:39 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76d251fdf3a5628f299e6a17470fe264481a3c8670e78b52ea6b75d9499f79df56e687b12d4c7d52e903cc188ebd995d487a757b35d8039eef6ff65396c05a07 

Whenever inspiration strikes (or a deadline nears), Grammarly is always ready to help.

Upgrade to Premium and get access to advanced writing suggestions in Microsoft Word, in the Grammarly Keyboard, and on all your favorite websites. Get an impressive 40% OFF the Premium plan of your choice when you upgrade by midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76d251fdf3a5628f299e6a17470fe264481a3c8670e78b52ea6b75d9499f79df56e687b12d4c7d52e903cc188ebd995d487a757b35d8039eef6ff65396c05a07 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76d251fdf3a5628f299e6a17470fe264481a3c8670e78b52ea6b75d9499f79df56e687b12d4c7d52e903cc188ebd995d487a757b35d8039eef6ff65396c05a07 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76d251fdf3a5628f1c304ddaf9184515e9eb302ea13cb4bb7dddfeda994180f91733eb7036639ed6b3deef6a013d4c3f07d0a2e68c0193a8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76d251fdf3a5628f1b5bb1aa6b3a53890fc0961570781362ae046aab560bbcc6bb4a81f27613961364b1bc3d30ecca39eb1c4867d5054722 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76d251fdf3a5628f14b2e0ccbf86750ce52819c29e0976d785105680c720570316a31f16b891f7b06b1facdd5fce6e7236a3040a13dbd15d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76d251fdf3a5628fba79566096a64128234bbe3ecafe23ed5fc1a14e1495b09d8f75efe3bb160997af8dc07f08fde0bc85d68c3b6f87d7a2 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c73cb8a3eac1fe904e8d3ecfbf907a0e498027dd33222555c1cda66ae33c3ea978edabd0bc9417f1cdabbe6199a371ccdb66cea156e779b30edb3fccecc1b1ae6876fc63f6f1579f343d70844ffa930d984748c712d95d3e 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76d251fdf3a5628fe00c03cc167c1da6352ed7e67a771b63ef405509eb180da6665ff8cb77143c99e4dc1de2b49c8ca24699ebc4616a79c00240deab7ea0db37 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76d251fdf3a5628fe00c03cc167c1da6352ed7e67a771b63ef405509eb180da6665ff8cb77143c99e4dc1de2b49c8ca24699ebc4616a79c00240deab7ea0db37 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104