Subject: Write where you are. Upgrade today for 40% OFF any annual plan
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 07:14:06 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa36a2db686a161c77f712bc625cbdde2f0b6676400a08baef5291223153bdf836729c9e9035eb7eb6cd805a3713660b12db129cbb3d86e6a3431a8419ec9e 

We&rsquo;ve designed Grammarly Premium to support you anywhere and everywhere you write.

Upgrade now to get access to Premium features in Microsoft Word, in the Grammarly Keyboard, and on all your favorite websites.

Upgrade by March 26 and get 40% OFF the plan of your choice.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa36a2db686a161c77f712bc625cbdde2f0b6676400a08baef5291223153bdf836729c9e9035eb7eb6cd805a3713660b12db129cbb3d86e6a3431a8419ec9e 
Upgrade Now 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa36a2db686a16a0aec5f4bcc56324c50c677bfee0de004e886c71514a16f04ec7795337d5f272d29b310f0434ec67779e740297b797c4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa36a2db686a168d30d3f9986e95c2d8e0ce5f3c26285e6ef529c27fc9ddc61e49b80aa90710cff6482a222a032a047a4b84b9b6f23da3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa36a2db686a1616c8272e48598df89c7dcfc319dc3c29e9b1e10884d6ced096ecc98b7c6e587f20d86337f1aa10e18d4df626ded98073 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa36a2db686a16de8ec7a08be41ad0efa0a4d811cc1412397db127cfb2e7d03e610dde1162eb2062cd9038a73b9e311043cef4ac10c685 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4d35ace209bbfbb7f2a05c62a4715503d7f963ef496f8ca171ae2b6738fafa4945b4a973ee0257783eef996245525e415f813a2f15ff83bebeef0eea93960228686ac6f6d4234bfb6f2e1cb1e8cba70fafa6f40071fe0d61 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa36a2db686a16e3d53f5ec88b1d76f595cbb2c68afd38fdb20cc26336cbe644548e6f883f0b22164c51c4187cf1bc1c6165f428c673894bc4aa201a8d1530 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2aa36a2db686a16e3d53f5ec88b1d76f595cbb2c68afd38fdb20cc26336cbe644548e6f883f0b22164c51c4187cf1bc1c6165f428c673894bc4aa201a8d1530 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104