Subject: Travel in comfort with Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 04:02:28 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 1 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc976980fa1dd9f1eb4fdaf1074a4ce31b286edf6f72a1e6fc90f95713ca02c837295e2d75dda20c6313c73c007cfa2be20504 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc976961244d8c540df1200fbab6cc80e1f91d891927ef67bc34de7149125224dba905bfd9dedd3abb1bde81dd1f8ee2019f2e Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc976980fa1dd9f1eb4fdaf1074a4ce31b286edf6f72a1e6fc90f95713ca02c837295e2d75dda20c6313c73c007cfa2be20504 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc97693d5848bbeaa2a58579179cf98f3e05665eceb1b1d7e2574845df5192d1f37079d10df942b6135238008a1804a755427d 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769dcdc146b0b43fb4316b331d82487c12fef190353b5ad05dee3b9fb995ea2567be642fdcd8e05f2789ae32b1992f8c87e 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769655395200f820ed2e777d6a69d2bb93e2bbb98be31401f553070642abba00175cc17373212575d1bfc642204d8de2f5c 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769c96dca889cc20d032acbf13d8941b74f7a2b359c5031221c3ddd6e28e23826ff3d382d1f1a65954ae82f4904fb4b0562 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769a1e4e41a79d5f6e4b2b864069f2c0db0824e8fa55e8781db2a8b390b0233396060fc2c6dbd1444b58560f3e4a110d8d9 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769bfd9f659d3c02a8378606922110fa124da8ae397d8ac7885885d4c7e2d1a069fb3397ec04ee35f104d0ea00e59106375 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769f46ee1fa74d48ecd1446ddcd86971b75fbff93e6854f3561e30b46f32739f035ed0002bc61042a8b61474ffb9351ef0e 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=0bb9a40152cc9769aa2d9693cdc30ff3847f09d414f10dc86b9fd882bcd0a9bae9fbb3dcab871d34f0f342a2ebb64fc5584ac69a0d904d23 
Uber.com