Subject: How much time do you spend on reimbursements?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:19:56 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Keep your pocket intact

Time is money
We&#39;ll help you save both

Avoid the most common worries associated with expensing — Reimbursement lags or spending hours looking for receipts and filing for claims! Expensing is a thing of the past.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bbd084892db723d701295f142eeac17970dd222cba09afd0da0b5a8c2a9861ce440d3f2b5ad9546dce99d69986613c7457e60ad202c7c410 
Book your business ride

Easy, automatic expensing 

With your new business profile, all your eligible work trips will be covered by Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd., so you’ll never have to manually expense an Uber trip again.

Business ride, personal rewards

Take your first ride on your new business profile, we’ll give you 50% off on your 3 Premier rides & orders with Uber Eats for personal use.

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bbd084892db723d7d03dbf74dc6b63ef7496f456458af76c2c03664395c5444c95383210870afac79183fa4193a294b24f1af21634f251eb 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bbd084892db723d7df364004dbd1208355be692212fb02d4e3fc87d0960ddde80fefc46631766f59735523a517ce524605f1b8b775e7d0e1 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bbd084892db723d709b68bba1a71b57eff9683f20c86b6bb5d481f3945777ac3bf3475c798f6b439676b891e146e79daf7c613e142e67fb7 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bbd084892db723d7444258907da59b3d23bc9c6b1654e7824c5061bdd63d6157a8e04f02200a1f92dc18d8c0420fb7069ab253c0172d6354 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bbd084892db723d795597a0ee5552771bf248032cfb431597b77a583201626ca350c26c9b8f23daa7d2eaecbd3b81ccc77e933d9f91a37fc 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bbd084892db723d7b30a121cd2e00835f19310e6ab2db70eb5d51ee762c9118a2d5b8c3bbbeb1c79a5a54bd4087662ad1f71343cd08c41c3 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bbd084892db723d734f14ec884e9d5c16b674ff62574a28ae7c9f7181b8f66d83cbeaafd509b2372e328897ba6e432f1aff551b1db4dec17 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=bbd084892db723d79c6d776f73cb0e1d9a13bb8a0a5d4c0f454d7bc78a8f342ae060d4a3833fb010d145805e5dba1a76f95fc7e898812519 
Uber.com