Subject: Mohd, need help with your first Business ride?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 00:19:40 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Mohd, chat with us?

We noticed that you&#39;ve activated your business profile but have not taken your business trip yet. Need help getting started?

You now have the option to request a call back and speak directly with our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb96071432c74d031d4a758e2b3bb3549a241da67990e0830b0fd286c0c60d2f1b114b6f7cd2862bab3adadab0111af5eaef80 
Schedule a call back

  

Write to us

You can also reach out to our dedicated business support team on [email-masked]

mailto:[email-masked] 
Contact support  ❯

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb960752d58be60475759027d488e0215913077946b467987685186dab889c3d1379d02dc3c5244c28ff90e7ada3118a14c1c0 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607cefc61c5a5dacb42d3cc9e726476fc33929a5b271dc0e9810e2b2ef2cd8bf0fc91863b4e3cfcde5afe9ce2ea1e4c84c0 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb96074769cff226d51df75560387a30938319ed373a7da6bace2eeb1f65c59c9fda8b392b018b7b0e1aab532198d6015b301e 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607de680e5e1cfa612e35b11d3961372f8bdae3ae9cbf1c116aeef7b708b6693b4f6ea0eae67a6c7ab7d261711645e506c7 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb960719a2f8ddbf6e9118d42d2491baa7c7900139081164401d93d70fa1a877c333483b74356c414ac818bf5089fa2beac650 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607a931d09cee3145b3ab97b39293852c6293ca9862e4d508a21d0d977845b00e3a08061f7023266897a6bfab8afd850c6f 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607393f85e420ba7b54c038f368837ded4a91d2556dc29a9b6d2144131587ffcb4c64e033a0b87482ba3f673225cf7128de 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fdabfbbe4fcb9607b0294eaf579a64f5ae97a5d94c572e6d050023b2d5dee4478977567e1a1706fb1442def24c920e74a58cf99680c80f49 
Uber.com