Subject: Mohd, you've been upgraded to ✨UberExecutive✨
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 00:17:08 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

You&#39;ve unlocked access to UberExecutive

Hey Mohd,

UberExecutive is a special view designed exclusively for business travellers like you. Your Executive comes with Zero cancellation fee, no peak pricing & priority support!

Be it an early start, meeting or late night at work, there’s a ride for every business need.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c98007286bd270b795e44eb82f10fa1e25137eb271f5403700d1952fb873181e4c574205f4960fad59358cc22c12322084f72ed 
Try Executive

Key benefits of Uber Executive

 Price protection

Travelling during the busiest time of the day or not, get peak price protection on UberExecutive always.

 Zero cancellation fee

Sometimes plans change! Executive ensures you are charged 0 cancellation fee.

 Priority support

Problem with your ride? Get priority in-app support, 24x7.

Welcome rewards

Get access to exclusive promos, discounts and offers.

Get started by using code EXEC2019 to get 25% off upto Rs.50 on your first 3 rides.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c9800721a1f20f7fc44afbc02c355e41dad831f87da19a49a9ec4563e5635ee85fc487b5602823d7dd83322e411bec2256ed402 
Apply promo

UberExecutive is only available in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune. Reach out to our support team at [email-masked] for any questions or assistance.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c980072ad16ff459813de8ad48bd1a87bcf7405bf02809098aad5565a387b4712fccb2dbb3302a2e58acbb9fad543d1f68a6ec3 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c9800725308879ac02501ef50de37225e420f28999a4fb79981650e4ecc52f150e12eb4171ff3b8bae493a6c819e92284bd53eb 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c980072253fe3a2790fea3fec57b19b1c7475166a073bc8fbc0f1cf9fa818d5514e2d2a2cd8dfce15e61eb531f09e3f056fd1a8 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c980072565b4ed72ada4e1482325c97b7e06f7172bfb544661cd05476a8ad00a1cac34a37f143e7411f606fc8758fb70661de88 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c9800729ff0c66dc4ad6418d9b08c26ac8fc32c89b19c546796cff2b183abd32e085b5cf4acde9403994274bb69df2c2ff5018d 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c980072ef00969162e4c73c27315517a6b288c6e6a8cde55f1051227e715140b92f49d9783a2d42b51e63c3b7225806f246b6c2 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c980072131124c6a6f957ebe929ef73c7615283b9308adc7570525ebb72afe1e3fdb679a66b1a2ac9f72acf80f95b6160ebb0c1 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=067858518c980072d886054a98ea0df9685f579d1520e63e8395b79fae82fe5aa865fbd6ca273940c96e7c3c4b389dd4843f35ab17c216c7 
Uber.com