Subject: Mohd, remember you can earn Rs.450 worth credits
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 00:16:09 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Ride on <Company name> for business ride

When are you planning your first business ride, Mohd?

Take your first business ride on the Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. Uber account &unlock 50% off on 3 Uber rides &Uber Eats orders for personal use.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3cc7dd869e8bae364ad69a2c067c56f6199d7689648dc01bfeaedab4378d88ec0ef290a6ee916fa0c30a934495c198082d69e31c6856b85e 
Book your business ride

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 Uber Premier rides for personal travel

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 UberEats Orders

Goodbye to reimbursements

Reimburse no more, with your business profile all your future work trips get charged directly to your company&#39;s Uber account.

Chat with us?

Facing trouble with your work account? You now have the option to schedule a call back & talk to our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3cc7dd869e8bae36a6e3df1b43c5ffa47686db8f578ec866405f89c1249a613d0b525bdd94a4ae21e3b4eecc3444d68edffa13dfe344f8d1 
Schedule a callback  ❯

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3cc7dd869e8bae36d619a4c63e3b923e575d1d975bcf131f39ca381d0558579e0aeedeab999d191a686b1edf486a8dfcdda4a963f9d5de47 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3cc7dd869e8bae36f390ef1ff077c436a02a8c66c9996c2e9bb5668e01c40cd41c6855978c0715af91bcb3be89e0696473ad017cae1d5c6b 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3cc7dd869e8bae36163f97ede3006868c2e236290f3fe59c52c4d1984725a5d372bcebeb8df26b5a1334e63fc0218598350b457dfdbcaf17 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3cc7dd869e8bae365e5279788a1971a935ee6226b9e5c604b8d3c2a75f00741c49ef14ffc517964131343723cd678c2024290cec60ffe574 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3cc7dd869e8bae36052ed18c06b11e8dba67c826af934b15259cf62b9e8c07c29bd48e01a504046f469c8dd8df9644ee7e0183cd0fd669f4 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=55dbce4dc06b79498c5e0d2b0a78cfdebf7f4ddda8c49e7805aabe797894265a2036baac3e76012f6d3d16404f27dd98def840821f1213fc 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=55dbce4dc06b794968090aa5bb7a4e0aa305802bbca5c33a2ce1c0efa404ab8a0b7af68a10bea94da6bf08a132e71b70ff0af07adff731ba 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=55dbce4dc06b79490acfaf4f84166a04d0780dd2d24ef0e61f4ff6c6d00ac3208cea737e5cf6fe2e978347c259a63370cf11e139b66f23e7 
Uber.com