Subject: Ticket Assigned - company profile
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 05:10:54 +0000

Hi Abhishek Sisodia,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  company profile -- 
Dear Sir,

We would like to introduced our esteemed and well organized
company,Olive advertising and Gift promotion company which has been in
business of advertising and gift promotion  for past 15 year.

we have well-established track records of our services meet with great
customer satisfaction we offer great service at very competent price and
have never been known to compromise our quality of our services.

we would like to offer our services to your company with our
professional expertise would get in touch. if you wants to get more
information please find attached company profile .

we look forwards to have a faithful working relationship in the future.

Thanks and regards,
miss rashida
0565462887

Location- https://goo.gl/maps/DTpKPnd8Cv92

CATALOG http://www.myepublish.com/42540_The_Gift_Catalogue_2017/

DISCLAIMER It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the proof
is correct in all areas. Please be sure to double-check spelling,
grammar, layout and design before approving artwork.
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1514841