Subject: Ticket Assigned - EZ Pin
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 05:06:58 +0000

Hi Abhishek Sisodia,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  EZ Pin Hi,

I hope you are well.

I am trying to reach the business development or marketing team.

I have recently joined a US company, based in JLT, which specialises in
gift-cards and loyalty schemes. I have a proposition I would like to share
with you to support Centre Point as we have previously with other
organisations.

I look forward to connecting with you.

Kind regards,

-- 

ezpin.com <http://ezpaypin.com/>

*Laura Ridley*

Partnerships and Business Development Manager

UAE: +971 52-647-4629

1001, Tiffany Tower, JLT, Dubai, UAE

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1510998