Subject: Ticket Assigned - Teturn issuie
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 05:39:16 +0000

Hi Abhishek Sisodia,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Teturn issuie hello sir. aramex Company They do not give us return slips or anything for
return items. A company called Fletcher had previously issued return slips
two or three times. When I told them that, the aramex staff said nothing.
When I asked them why, they said no. As per my return order 6474008970
milly date block with this order number, chloe metal twin bell table clock,
two oraibi succulant ceramic pot, two troppical toilet brush holder,
silverside toilet brush holder and spring flower with pot three were
returned. Returned order number 6474559770 with assorted hair clamp -set of
6, elasticated braided hairband-set of 2 and fiorelli adision long wallet.
Bossini wide fit palasso pant one bossini plain mandarin collar top one
bossini printed top one jacquard sweet top returned on order number
6475094226. No return of iconic printed t shirt on order number 6475473828.
All items with this order number are returned by aramex company staff. They
never gave me a return slip or any other number. Therefore, Hon'ble Sir, I
humbly request you to make a decision on this. Thanks

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1501246