Subject: Boost your CX with clear and engaging communication
From: "Grammarly Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 07:16:59 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly
 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d947465c7bf7e57000064838293b9fa292dd1a9b3957db6946c55b595266f2104810fea290bf5d1785cc576851b1965698 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d947465c7bf7e57000064838293b9fa292dd1a9b3957db6946c55b595266f2104810fea290bf5d1785cc576851b1965698 

Thrive in the age of

customer experience
In this new world, communicating remotely with your team is hard. Getting it right with your customers is even harder.

With customer experience leaders reporting double-digit improvements in performance, Grammarly Business is here to help you close the gaps. Empower your team to improve customer satisfaction and efficiency with clear, consistent writing. Get started today with our 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d95f4f69c38e2fa17d7c057ec98f683c3b77502fc5f7fd23e566e510f1ab93854eeeade1e769cf193be2a96c4d2494368d 
7-day free trial. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d95f4f69c38e2fa17d7c057ec98f683c3b77502fc5f7fd23e566e510f1ab93854eeeade1e769cf193be2a96c4d2494368d 
Start My Free Trial 

How Grammarly Helps
Grammarly&rsquo;s writing assistant supports thousands of teams in achieving business results that speak for themselves. Here are a few examples of customers' results:

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d913840beafddb05fc34c799591a5c3a3be8c9c98733c3083d4f5bb1599d6927be86a019f45a70c6409872c9edf03234f5 

One customer reported a 22% decrease in time to resolution by empowering their team with Grammarly Business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d913840beafddb05fc34c799591a5c3a3be8c9c98733c3083d4f5bb1599d6927be86a019f45a70c6409872c9edf03234f5 

A global leader in digitally integrated business experienced a 16% improvement to CSAT after implementing Grammarly.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d913840beafddb05fc34c799591a5c3a3be8c9c98733c3083d4f5bb1599d6927be86a019f45a70c6409872c9edf03234f5 

Grammarly users take 89% of Grammarly&rsquo;s clarity and conciseness suggestions &mdash; resulting in more efficient and effective workplace communication.

With Grammarly Business, every member of your team can compose credible, mistake-free writing that makes your business look professional. Experience scalable, effective writing with our 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d95f4f69c38e2fa17d7c057ec98f683c3b77502fc5f7fd23e566e510f1ab93854eeeade1e769cf193be2a96c4d2494368d 
7-day free trial .

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d95f4f69c38e2fa17d7c057ec98f683c3b77502fc5f7fd23e566e510f1ab93854eeeade1e769cf193be2a96c4d2494368d 
Start My Free Trial 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d99cb4adcac284f79369186c8df98ba6e114fa4baafeb20f0ecb1433f73884626fa791923c31d8be7fe09a7cb44169bfad 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d99fd8aa5cacea8bf0c81fe361822055fab10561b94d25b15515a3130e80a8e5c989aed70db3190de97f1b44047208c249 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d96620908196bcefa52466fcfcdd2e226b5a14aa5282ee2ac140cedd09d3cc5636441e8209f909671a209fa3946b66b416 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d9c0cd0a41400c72d939452518f3769b65732bda747db5223963ad551f12dddd4eaf83acd40f88a43f8aee41e8aafd23c2 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=11fc6c7f59d1ac595f6a0ed9ed5eff0b51ce7f3470223752ccaa526635bbed1e2ca3d9e94096976d9f614be89644675882a6a24c8a1575bcd817fa3f5e55ce23c46a7a300e21454dd254b8c81e667dc3 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d9e24730f04000195590645bc601681ed7c95c75d2728ec81534da40108877d00151c63c59d22cd4243865222845cd5065a37babf82b3164ff 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8643f8a9d52a44d9e24730f04000195590645bc601681ed7c95c75d2728ec81534da40108877d00151c63c59d22cd4243865222845cd5065a37babf82b3164ff 
Unsubscribe 

You received this email because we thought you might be interested in trying Grammarly Business. You can change your email preferences via the link above to opt out of Grammarly Business emails at any time.

(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104