Subject: ✅ Abhishek, help make your Google News even better
From: Google News <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 03:29:20 -0700
List-Id: <98a64e34a831f837097c8556a610dc82ca9e2545.google.com>

Google News

Help us get better

Hey Abhishek,

Thanks for using Google News.

We'd love to hear more about your experience so we can continue to improve  
the product for you.

The following survey should not take more than 3-5 minutes. We appreciate  
your time.

GET STARTED  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/p/AD-FnEyqAYo2HcnJ0NzuI8Hs0aWSAXaHcUBjx0TaSQCQH2XgxsYwlAy7VUnX8pED1Lj0aNF9Scc9dfeWLsRwFeTYYHoy3O072_TCIFCb2YAt39-au6UQphAtvCyYpZ7Su3xZWveUWZuIuZpmNPqX8dyN2mR4NPMii_QZGKTpvdKmGkR6JaS0ZdC5aZ_6XJga0SnX8UVmxu5lGPoAswA>

© 2020 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

This message was sent to [email-masked] because you asked us  
to keep you up to date with the latest news and features related to Google  
News. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please unsubscribe here  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/optout/AD-FnEydKojTpC09tNy_CWq29DyaAwBcpY_hA_RFEO6nVSUE3mTBEWXocUY9Urf23js97oM4XfSTmmTbHcXM-XJ6TXLIy7vga5m4kGw73pyaTiLVb88I?hl=en>.