Subject: New COVID-19 data trends and maps
From: Google News <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 20:49:20 -0700
List-Id: <98a64e34a831f837097c8556a610dc82ca9e2545.google.com>

Google News

More features to help you during COVID-19

View COVID-19 news <https://news.app.goo.gl/COVID_India>

Maps and visualization

See the spread of the virus and view current data trends.

Maps

View maps <https://news.app.goo.gl/COVID_India>

WAS THIS EMAIL USEFUL?
Thumbs Up  
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b-kshkZVpupt0_Le6sDvb1NkoXb7-uQZN81de5WjGQ0/edit>
Thumbs Down  
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S_P1sUV6mHp3EoOwExXOGUHO01YGnK1ehFk2xCMqoNo/edit  
>

FOLLOW GOOGLE NEWS
Twitter <https://twitter.com/googlenews>

Google

© 2020 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

This message was sent to [email-masked] because you asked us  
to keep you up to date with the latest news and features related to Google  
News. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please unsubscribe here  
<https://www.google.com/appserve/mkt/optout/AD-FnEz7UnhR86k8KGUcTiI_uEjEg7MgRCb9gBOLQe6Ry2GZBVFbY3iY4FgVu-fSItVsDtTboAarSPDqLL6zu1MG4xWswawIkiJ-cS_iKxlj6orrEfA?hl=en>.