Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 11:03:10 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=51afa8f579d27b364275f87c915c0c883cff432e 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

JULY 13 &#45; JULY 19

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 18

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=a623e7fb-f980-4a5c-9ce2-1183355dd6e7 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=51afa8f579d27b364275f87c915c0c883cff432e 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Jun 28 05 Jul 12 19

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=51afa8f579d27b364275f87c915c0c883cff432e 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Jun 28 05 Jul 12 19

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=51afa8f579d27b364275f87c915c0c883cff432e 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 28 05 Jul 12 19

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

1,318,011
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (0 last week)

 

New Offer: Upgrade by July 27 and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=51afa8f579d27b364275f87c915c0c883cff432e&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdIbG9NZHQnLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICcyMDIwMDdncmFtbWFybHlldmVyeXdoZXJlJywgJ2NyZWF0aW9uRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA3LTIxVDAxOjAzOjEwJywgJ2V4cGlyZURhdGUnOiAnMjAyMC0wNy0yNlQxNzowMzoxMCcsICdzaWduYXR1cmUnOiAnYmZiZGMxYWE3NjQ0MWNmZWNlMmIxNTAyNWE2ZjNhMTE1NjMwYTUxYSd9 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=51afa8f579d27b364275f87c915c0c883cff432e&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdIbG9NZHQnLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICcyMDIwMDdncmFtbWFybHlldmVyeXdoZXJlJywgJ2NyZWF0aW9uRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA3LTIxVDAxOjAzOjEwJywgJ2V4cGlyZURhdGUnOiAnMjAyMC0wNy0yNlQxNzowMzoxMCcsICdzaWduYXR1cmUnOiAnYmZiZGMxYWE3NjQ0MWNmZWNlMmIxNTAyNWE2ZjNhMTE1NjMwYTUxYSd9 

46% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf84053436fd9cdc3dea64355349853bf4ba01bb88d6a0a9557dd06bb10d721444bd2fbb5a4660b0225ce0c82f59fd3638a31009501f2d206fe3c9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf84053436fd9cdc3dea64355349853bf4ba01bb88d6a0a9557dd06bb10d721444bd2fbb5a4660b0225ce0c82f59fd3638a31009501f2d206fe3c9 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf84053436fd9cdc3dea64355349853bf4ba01bb88d6a0a9557dd06bb10d721444bd2fbb5a4660b0225ce0c82f59fd3638a31009501f2d206fe3c9 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf84053436fd9cdc3dea64355349853bf4ba01bb88d6a0a9557dd06bb10d721444bd2fbb5a4660b0225ce0c82f59fd3638a31009501f2d206fe3c9 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Abhishek Sisodia
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d50433ef29496021cc108ff59f391781e0980ac7ac91937c18c8cd24ec85f63dabb00e7bad40ce3fd88ceeb607e36bb90667b534b15bdac11ed8 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf84051b4e60a6d5cf7172afcf26e7fd731a840b468279c25e73501fac0c4e6dff54c64fad2d088134e95c53b707a0c805e2879fdc399ce782f6fd 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf8405dfc80f1d9df520f77de25cef46494ae6ad88a125cc57206b8c0c7cffa4a705b224c301ffaebc15743d0631b6f7608480317f607ad6548158 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf84052a305ebc3e9a5df76dda3e547dc5226d43cfc4be72062450931c928323c521e9cf3ac21af955acd008adcfe506b92f9b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf84059bae15dce07c33768b2b9b4a5a24ad719ff6da211917c980931df0f5f9dfa4ee82cdefaf962bbc185f11f2de72323bf6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf840568871ead8d0f10f37ab2585781b9311ddf45a85ef4e47faddddd5f8f05b44b5b76584860938bdb9e49737679337b8d62 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf8405feb5b7992405812795c051b68bc827e68a8046f2a24d04055f901fde11431f72cb72a438ff4fa5ee7fc467e72fdf640d 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf8405dfc80f1d9df520f77de25cef46494ae6ad88a125cc57206b8c0c7cffa4a705b224c301ffaebc15743d0631b6f7608480317f607ad6548158 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=76186dcb70bf84057836b138ae4388dcca9e981027a166a65afcc87d23205f8055f168efae74f723e757bfa021769f4511bf0a8957c8c30614c2a0cd6f3b3d0d 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=22ea0a6037ca86a3721f7cdebce078f753c76a5e06ba3a4fe2a53ef3c7d80d921e13ebe1ae99a8f8135ff80a259f6632d557612e9abf79713f9527c54c0bc007cda5931ee755acd8493180d9267ce2f7 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d504bbeea08c5526187fb097d7da48fa05478d40a5651f79ebb76e44a0738d46c9de81a585ea595e50d36430d9228a7de4d0630e469d67085b59 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d504bbeea08c5526187fb097d7da48fa05478d40a5651f79ebb76e44a0738d46c9de81a585ea595e50d36430d9228a7de4d0630e469d67085b59 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d50432e8703f9148a341acd486587dd1f95a06ccc2036fd4ca618ce67242882b05e44cc70e878fcfa695dcaa1929da2d1ab842412726bd6ba4b5 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d5048df9c6a3c43d6cde67c13dc09ef835d3a66a6eb73150c520c7d4197d16458761323c7679eff972f4f51e3cccc22615f8 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Jun 28 05 Jul 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d50432e8703f9148a341acd486587dd1f95a06ccc2036fd4ca618ce67242882b05e44cc70e878fcfa695dcaa1929da2d1ab842412726bd6ba4b5 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d5048df9c6a3c43d6cde67c13dc09ef835d3a66a6eb73150c520c7d4197d16458761323c7679eff972f4f51e3cccc22615f8 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d5044ede33eadd4ea53dfa67074f523cb5c522c23be46d95f873db0152d258efa95ed825ff94c339fd4d4c7c9b56f560af0eaba3993e56eb0009 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Jun 28 05 Jul 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d50432e8703f9148a341acd486587dd1f95a06ccc2036fd4ca618ce67242882b05e44cc70e878fcfa695dcaa1929da2d1ab842412726bd6ba4b5 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d5048df9c6a3c43d6cde67c13dc09ef835d3a66a6eb73150c520c7d4197d16458761323c7679eff972f4f51e3cccc22615f8 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jun 28 05 Jul 12 19

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d50432e8703f9148a341acd486587dd1f95a06ccc2036fd4ca618ce67242882b05e44cc70e878fcfa695dcaa1929da2d1ab842412726bd6ba4b5 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3e872f3af092d5048df9c6a3c43d6cde67c13dc09ef835d3a66a6eb73150c520c7d4197d16458761323c7679eff972f4f51e3cccc22615f8 
Get your free account