Subject: Re:
From: Abhishek Sisodia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 19:36:01 +0530

Hi Team , For refund approval please follow the below format :
it is Just an example , (u have to follow the same structure) ,
for different scenarios when the items IDs are required add that as well

Hi Team

*Problem Statement* : Not shipped order / Refund approval.

*Ticket id* : *******
*Order Date* :  ***/ ***/ ****
*Order ID*: ********
*Tracking ID *: *******
*Total Price* : *******

*Issue Description* : The Customer placed the order on  29th of Apr, and it
is pending since then, On  19th of May the order was marked as cancelled,
However till now the refund has not been initiated.
*Case history* : The customer reached out to us on  11th of June and since
then the issue was added to the manual refund sheet but no action has been
taken.

*Customer's history* : the customer is with us since  9th of Apr and this
is his second order with us.

*Assistance required* : We request you to provide refund approval in order
to have the customer refunded manually and close the issue.

Best Regards

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020, 19:32 Abhishek Sisodia <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GAumxMhv0XWQM5FJB7ZQWbCFm0xsHp0UnWrxZbnjsuU/edit#gid=0
>