Subject: Communicate confidence in everything you write. Get 40% OFF a year of Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 07:17:03 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0ce0478f7b111986cd949d1339df9736c7b69f604fd2667c5aa49b19606a6688c21d39f46915cbc6485354907e269196efd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0cea5e2e84522b980316bedf57d185e5df1bec3364d6285b638a3f3f3488d162324cd77474a254ae9f2c12ff7d827592968faaccddfd02d5fdb 

Let Your Confidence Shine

Whether you’re crafting an email, posting to social, or collaborating on your next big project, Grammarly Premium’s confidence suggestions help you show self-assurance and credibility with every word you write.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0cea5e2e84522b980316bedf57d185e5df1bec3364d6285b638a3f3f3488d162324cd77474a254ae9f2c12ff7d827592968faaccddfd02d5fdb 

Eliminate hedging language and uncertainty in your writing. Get 40% OFF when you upgrade to an annual plan by June 28.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0cea5e2e84522b980316bedf57d185e5df1bec3364d6285b638a3f3f3488d162324cd77474a254ae9f2c12ff7d827592968faaccddfd02d5fdb 
Upgrade Now 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0ce1f49bef5743fc575b9229887b9664cf4e0cf80d8ed3c129ed001b74ceb716c8f58acd5e8a8d7a4fa1ec9f788acf72ba6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0ce7c4d0cc13017cdf16bc92e57fbe1717c903ed72f2c7995caab60365779f7cd01fbc8578e2d21370123346175b9f98f62 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0cec32c4322aceb623278e760491b53cba77ff6ac0c9846283c59e199f5f15ec40d384eb4da92666473263a7af1fbcdf2f1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0cec5340b66ecf77a51d49c5d3b51c7031dc42027beeb48b0b07772754a2eb7d8e6f8b0c474e8208145c38ea32bf1411e31 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a0e4a3218e1c4b1e560dc223976e4173c782991ff23e6959c1aad4a9163943dac38cca23455d40d64f413f2cda7b07a2a2b3cd896c1288d18a4389468b87529cce0d7428375f48ffd98d71de32e8dbc28a2ebdaefec1060 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0cecd8b66c4e89bf9d2a58fd62afb8d8bbf4ec589ae022d987480ff7c2bae963b872ce8f876d7ad7bdc5ad4336aee5dc1436e1a9727ec15a3b0 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3cd5cf4e5dc9c0cecd8b66c4e89bf9d2a58fd62afb8d8bbf4ec589ae022d987480ff7c2bae963b872ce8f876d7ad7bdc5ad4336aee5dc1436e1a9727ec15a3b0 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104