Subject: Communicate confidence in everything you write. Get 40% OFF a year of Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 07:17:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d41efc5e86d9640456452e33b94adae35bfbba4e31aac61d5400e5da740fd07cdcd2427256264af133e34119a8030aef6e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d451b195e8620a4374a86dfb4366347bd2ecf61fd8889870d19cc95b8789218be7369b20fba7cad2486d072b75488fc8456b781d27399984c7 

Let Your Confidence Shine

Whether you’re crafting an email, posting to social, or collaborating on your next big project, Grammarly Premium’s confidence suggestions help you show self-assurance and credibility with every word you write.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d451b195e8620a4374a86dfb4366347bd2ecf61fd8889870d19cc95b8789218be7369b20fba7cad2486d072b75488fc8456b781d27399984c7 

Eliminate hedging language and uncertainty in your writing. Get 40% OFF when you upgrade to an annual plan by June 28.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d451b195e8620a4374a86dfb4366347bd2ecf61fd8889870d19cc95b8789218be7369b20fba7cad2486d072b75488fc8456b781d27399984c7 
Upgrade Now 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d4196ee646e6b6987a5639d824cba15c3e9f20670d53483928c86d6bcfedb3cf227bef232a22b76743c3137cfc0334c1e5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d4636d0b4e306ea4e2d24be9ccdfbdd7949029821672d5bdc18db59aa1708f6b188bfbc1381f135acf2aeb6f2383a1e09f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d44c680911b7176bd110aa090a97f607830bbf7200f770f512e68cbc37a346ef1d7e7d52a9a5628873655814d53839b3e2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d4f65e3b6ed60a25fb9501a30f3610b671c193fda39e7f1c6ebdb34fa75705a95ce0ad37e41ce2f8da6ec977414d11eacc 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9596fdabbb0ca2c2da73ce66548b6107645b4319afacae3fe8f3233b943b7ba4b1562bf3231b9e6ce327e22b0a741b4dcf7513c217381382cc66af8f14c68c75fdfd04e322547adb1d65014774da3fa1a4d70d405314f5d2 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d4e02f944f899d295331ff90dde38cd7e9f028f89dd7759e6e1f57c25f9dafd4becf47366b7d70cf315d71f9050b69eccfe8e797de9fc5341b 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa7ebd0d1db1f2d4e02f944f899d295331ff90dde38cd7e9f028f89dd7759e6e1f57c25f9dafd4becf47366b7d70cf315d71f9050b69eccfe8e797de9fc5341b 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104