Subject: Last chance to save $64.95 on Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 05:22:10 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc9a4b7d9cb0579aa49be929e5fb41b4da67806f8f338713a72c44156e226faeaac8d4497025d24ec75bd04a63ad25ed0a41789e1374654d80c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc9a4b7d9cb0579aa49be929e5fb41b4da67806f8f338713a72c44156e226faeaac8d4497025d24ec75bd04a63ad25ed0a41789e1374654d80c 

Keep Them Engaged
Searching for the right words to capture your ideas in writing? Grammarly Premium can help with vocabulary and word choice recommendations, so you can keep your reader engaged from the first word to the last.

Upgrade to an annual subscription for just $75. But hurry, this deal ends tonight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc9a4b7d9cb0579aa49be929e5fb41b4da67806f8f338713a72c44156e226faeaac8d4497025d24ec75bd04a63ad25ed0a41789e1374654d80c 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc9a4b7d9cb0579aa49be929e5fb41b4da67806f8f338713a72c44156e226faeaac8d4497025d24ec75bd04a63ad25ed0a41789e1374654d80c 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc9e52d7d6a4dec6e632f67f915a7cd3f167acead41020f82a553e2b437da8bd2641f919cec4e8397be5d7b9ebccc8d613b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc9ebe6bf3f3773f2715288190c9fc3419887d0b5907d195ac1291c0a75187415237a2e3f034d74af0ffe02ba1c85f518c3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc970927f80c505ce2a2249e09ef7db5439bfccaaaf65f14b4aee0800c67710e4e97b9bdd0764b84fdb36154e52d63558cc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc977358ad4e2bf3e4232d32f426ff1f045485c8127678133f9e7c551df986a81146138aba9b7ce89ab702af6f55d45748d 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e02a8bd1c075553bfdbe888134a1cebba722c4a10b5728300227611acb600e714ee98eb99bb7c2dd1caa1a8cc2c30050d14394cd207019be67114209f72100c461e900e18b0115e597d0d4231b60a9ca0bc119f272bee70a 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc9b81a564511ef971b89e3b1d70eb1ad747a3844c6dcac2216492871cfb0889b271050bfe087a11ade415f391ce47d307d51204a135b3986bd 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fa5ec7ebb0d85fc9b81a564511ef971b89e3b1d70eb1ad747a3844c6dcac2216492871cfb0889b271050bfe087a11ade415f391ce47d307d51204a135b3986bd 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104