Subject: Elevate your writing with this Premium sale
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 05:18:56 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=348358a2c4e061d320a02297aab860257e49f343016848845807e454509b475cff19951a9b9e04adee868d20211a2268edfbf39d821b87098349e9b811a4316f 

Write for Any Occasion
An email to your boss shouldn’t sound like an academic essay, and your blog calls for a style as unique as you are. Not all writing advice is one-size-fits-all. Grammarly Premium lets you adjust your writing feedback to be most helpful for whatever you happen to be working on.

Upgrade before April 22 and get an annual subscription for just $75!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=348358a2c4e061d320a02297aab860257e49f343016848845807e454509b475cff19951a9b9e04adee868d20211a2268edfbf39d821b87098349e9b811a4316f 
Upgrade Now 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=348358a2c4e061d3e2e0e81766d11dc3da2f4f8d3a9877437773c26ac8187b6455c4feb0661052e59d6ef4edc4ee3a3922a2b948aeb165c2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=348358a2c4e061d3f2d8c56db04d00ca0528155854531d8d7a04deea52d708d2d29c87c0b6f72888fd500b5eafe4c13c2b33450147192dc4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=348358a2c4e061d3dc94e9d64bdd3a0e5d42b3cfb4d7e4d5b47dc1b2425d3544cd6bf4c8cc966bee9fe021c9c3f4ccc1515814eb217286b2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=348358a2c4e061d320b91ee48d037b88ddaf69e3944e7ea04cb043665412d56fc77d316b0c1ee42c1f1fb5ca3f520a66e69df0b77cb988f8 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cea0a3f99fb715918ecfb7b4eb3b719cdfb5d5fd171ac9d02dbc81ededc99a303e9cc349a36c329915d69f1d06f8f60274ac03b7ffd49bbf8c8f83e3abeb4dd4f474d64acf26d47072aae58b6dcb48b917c55b29473a048b 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=348358a2c4e061d371e665db59882f29efce6966203213cd2a5dbe39e6875163da9d168c5afe42a782f04688cde0d7cb564f4bc46eabe34a424773514257598b 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=348358a2c4e061d371e665db59882f29efce6966203213cd2a5dbe39e6875163da9d168c5afe42a782f04688cde0d7cb564f4bc46eabe34a424773514257598b 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104