Subject: Go Premium with this terrific deal
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 05:24:18 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946fe67d5bd6b20f3312e60eef6ba1704f70ec7898f4fa9b24075cdfb56c9db311a41cae7e252c3e48a663377c8af28b55ac203292ccce6ccce 

While you&rsquo;ve been working hard on your writing, we&rsquo;ve been working hard to build advanced new features to help you reach your writing goals. That makes today a terrific time to try Grammarly Premium. From now until April 22, get an annual subscription to Grammarly Premium for just $75. That&rsquo;s a savings of $64.95!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946fe67d5bd6b20f3312e60eef6ba1704f70ec7898f4fa9b24075cdfb56c9db311a41cae7e252c3e48a663377c8af28b55ac203292ccce6ccce 
Upgrade Now 

Popular Premium Features

Vocabulary Enhancement
When words fail you, Grammarly won&rsquo;t. Get feedback on word choice and find the most vivid and engaging words for your message.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946fe67d5bd6b20f3312e60eef6ba1704f70ec7898f4fa9b24075cdfb56c9db311a41cae7e252c3e48a663377c8af28b55ac203292ccce6ccce 

 Writing Style Settings

A note to a colleague shouldn’t sound like an academic essay. Premium style settings tailor your writing feedback to what you’re working on.

 Plagiarism Checking

Grammarly Premium’s built-in plagiarism checker can help you identify passages that may need a citation.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946fe67d5bd6b20f3312e60eef6ba1704f70ec7898f4fa9b24075cdfb56c9db311a41cae7e252c3e48a663377c8af28b55ac203292ccce6ccce 
Upgrade Now 

 New and Cool Features

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff82629462a2632ecc25c48c1da2a6dad4978963d7f2043d1393576f95835f9a097ca8e336f17352f65536c9c7ab48981521e5576 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff82629462a2632ecc25c48c1da2a6dad4978963d7f2043d1393576f95835f9a097ca8e336f17352f65536c9c7ab48981521e5576 
Grammarly for

 MS Word

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff82629468d3c9481d230f9ab8f7ddcf0e2443083d311865586d0735ed12a4e18e16d753ecd03558d2edbf20f031efdf0eb09a5dc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff82629468d3c9481d230f9ab8f7ddcf0e2443083d311865586d0735ed12a4e18e16d753ecd03558d2edbf20f031efdf0eb09a5dc 
Tone

 Detector

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946d23cb0a691e42d7893911b1acdbc384dd806aadc4ae7564edabc2a449875f707c3a49d7c775e721ea5cb996ded4c1008 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946d23cb0a691e42d7893911b1acdbc384dd806aadc4ae7564edabc2a449875f707c3a49d7c775e721ea5cb996ded4c1008 
Clarity

 Suggestions

   

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946f3f2e72923081dca21ebed00b84d310ed1c4413cdc3dcf562054252efb0733788904af4bea8f98eca3f40af2def4fb8d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff82629461dd3661b9d5b2708d4503b453a6a40e51d27033a9bdf6304c23216766d90fc0a7c81e5834526de95aa54a444fd5dc01f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946ae26344e5d2f9a80d88e341087db64dbc43d8445382f4e3d6c779ddd57b05134a8cb82e6ebfb7426e19b21ecdb1d75c7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff826294693622fc029a30b727054fbeba2dedd5ead5943d2394acd218bc597c2ce0de781623a3443499464004422d1f0edcafb7f 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8c8cf96e6b2d18b2d8fbb4d8e5121eca36f02fab61dfe55c223504f26e8df3fb47896378acb8ba475d28795c34730528aeab51286801c4110fe73d89a96efddbed1ffe0f1384a4061ff614efe6c0d5144e0389cdd18ba6ae 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946661005a4c5b99a6fa00865d5d091d69644adf8e7cb0e7629a26edc0eef050184bec86e420be80bae76146f71d924199fd8b331056c0a8ada 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=72eb4edff8262946661005a4c5b99a6fa00865d5d091d69644adf8e7cb0e7629a26edc0eef050184bec86e420be80bae76146f71d924199fd8b331056c0a8ada 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104