Subject: New badge alert!🤩
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 16:56:40 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6ab2e9f6900ff9f90999979c6a78d244f1bc8bb6fd3b6772570b9cda6a71ce37b8657c1eeaa571d0d7e88b33bc89f2b4af4fff9e292c31ca3 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MARCH 23 &#45; MARCH 29

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Way to stick with your good habits! You've unlocked a new badge for last week's awesome streak. Keep up the great work to unlock even more!

 

New Achievement Unlocked
 
 Tolstoy-Like

 
 Seven weeks in a row of active writing is worth celebrating. Great job! Next thing you know, you&rsquo;ll have written the equivalent of <i>War and Peace</i>&mdash;an outstanding 587,287 words. 

 Did you know: Tolstoy lived to be 82 years old, which was quite a feat for his era.

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835bdb3c43c3c4cd608b042069faa1ef74443addba7d99152790250140fd2b775a75c90b451dafde4845c0398dae2c1893492770c213e26c77978b5b0355a672a04b17f1b010b5a948f6a79241cccea7934674a62535a083bd3dd3ac85b5b57e38c0fabd13511c56d10389c730419931709ae33cf5d87b514e762b1553f6367549f425389c1ad578ff1ae2bb7f2388ad504eb87f9cdae815889ff9f166fbe6a00735bca95c6dac9771a74176d4a8e73c21f1 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835ba450570afe62cb5a526818acef471b0a2fcd4b9732292924f6e55d9cfc68b812ee85691d05482846551839d8713f24940577a89fbdf603df9c738a7875f8b561785e6652f5900d4f11816d1476a666db3cf56d4ae1a7a8bff7f025218b64af7566eb7e6b28cc1828c81739240527ab325347cc921debfa2e37f16cf7e52575c82b695a723f4ba358a8c0bef8515d00b874e3ef02760601ad884047812993e409f04ec8e6c2de1c83cd802d2250de2c21 
  Share

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
7 weeks
 12

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6e185aec98612647218794053b91b59943b52ac8e781718e8112f46e640c1456177412295352b6b56236af9d1fab7d7133024f7954464efae 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

You were more productive than 
85% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1b80c4c383ef14f9cf26dc7cd827189aa2025d7174ad1bb97852c5bc5e34c2b05b1a5280cfbe2daddd81bb70774ac06a61d7be906ab8fad572c161c8549d4fdbb33e12d1c1eee1d191720917aeadb9a8edaf2181858847c7cf7e9dcfcf0e9771f454327a629a797003a4ce8b9303d8e3d35494e1ff2a3c72b232503034b050ced73d9876d12e1ad451cba5fb0ca08bfedb1f26fed22fad1ac3c730812e73d3167b 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab9780e81a6e1bc9fbc9772edc63fd5c1fa6d3b9696637536b64e71b26b8fc9e647d22f80a42bd9d9312629499a53d7ef832dde12a9938419a80243adde754017ad8dce8c96859077be065703c4abb6041063c159229053c2aa9f49d1da88026450deb14eb8d00f73bfd73e05bd9b95eb57e46e93648ef05f3f786ae43c2bfce70c3ccbaef7920e124f90d13e7793dfa2e58a5309fb31c83dc051e747cf1e9997639 
  Share

 8,889
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 08 15 Mar 22 29

 
 
 Mastery

You were more accurate than 
66% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418f7253cdc930be6770cb6dbf78785ececad659c7d6596aff94eed4ac6aa58a598ef608bf944f4172f0c78f90db329d14fe7a18d41c1c947a821ea7e360aaf9fbdb632c5212300cc80466d4eec33fc4f4281899ab3dbbb9204316b9509336deb91c55f84a75994c30560b0f9bc6e7fc6c6577d471343834e5e2804eb777b6596f0266d44a94c9c4592da596e9905ead72007cbc4c629d83c951 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5f42e1a2fb038ba1e27a8d47b14e809c9eba7528910db7c1f380722615bff4cd73b47e91218a0fe616118690d63f8c58d4da4ffc828f2c2a577615c3063b7857378677d4f1998e7e2c281d06ee1dda2263a33255fb58752e96995ca5fc916b5e2bebcb4d0b5dc79d07c2461f3cec0bb49b1b64a9a7f389df6571c59f607bd58ae672338746d94263b04b8749d40fa1b2dcfc921327f781e0b 
  Share

133

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 08 15 Mar 22 29

 
 
 vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
88% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386dd7dd62bbe6bc8f82748f98d93d3587eaf9951edc677dd7b65005f86fa2b615a3a00b2570c9168a093ccdab3b83e3bcfa332ff929748ad1b7ebf415eb9213ca5ce67ef1980f71403a76aedc31609f216e93cfa7f7b6c490107e2c885170f55a73c9f5f8beeb6c46c8d0bbac00848f7fbb9bf18406a0864829909bcd24a3c2244bd842cd44c3226ff106f37a92e1524ddb64e2722d51bceae8aa1593eeaf13eb9f 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca434fa38c788b190ae97083f6b6821aa71c46daaf8be864efa72aa7eb69c30f7e166596522657e0557326e99ea97c47fc3cb3b83971c93632193f1eedf6698b8faa606bcaf2e8c104552d027728c1f8d89a706ae9a9c0b01898e97191271f03d19c283d3f020c59cddff514dda08ec1fe103ac50fa4bbc4a9ec278ef163709ec0f31b3e82b2d268b62602338a05d59bd8e8250bf32120f3b79efbf872913138ddb74 
  Share

 1,375
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 08 15 Mar 22 29

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

772,502
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (8,889 last week)

 

Grammarly Premium found 
96 additional advanced issues.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6eb827d7fce38aa0e93cfcc71a6b70c6bda403855eb72a1706ff5356186b1db74207056fa78deb2d72edb33b905417f25bf150c15c0be39c9 
Upgrade to Fix  
Advanced Issues
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6eb827d7fce38aa0e93cfcc71a6b70c6bda403855eb72a1706ff5356186b1db74207056fa78deb2d72edb33b905417f25bf150c15c0be39c9 

 96

 

Top 3 Mistakes

 

1.Missing article 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6cf0b42e83cdc67a8dd3e6bddaf5e99976b29d29e3ad2f82bc78d2116e7f0626bf21ef06f57b4d2c6a7205e246b6b545ea5436b09548707fa 
Learn More 

27 alerts 

 

2.Missing punctuation after interjection 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6891e2fb185b213c6976a30117799194428476c9369bc47e57495290dcc802f06a060a30102b93f36e18accb79fcfb788651f290d525e7734 
Learn More 

15 alerts 

 

3.Missing comma after introductory phrase 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f617f0fce4aa7996d6377aeb9898e557021d1ac1f18aefccdbc69639074ad76fc0b7430bd747728979a5e1c01b91518f4bd5194d2ee151b46f 
Learn More 

12 alerts 

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f632d6c0ddca5de45726fb7ec9daffcc228468705f5f96f3cb36adeb96ba2ccab31158e6618df0838aac4cd527f921a35f72b6d80bd3305757 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f632d6c0ddca5de45726fb7ec9daffcc228468705f5f96f3cb36adeb96ba2ccab31158e6618df0838aac4cd527f921a35f72b6d80bd3305757 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f632d6c0ddca5de45726fb7ec9daffcc228468705f5f96f3cb36adeb96ba2ccab31158e6618df0838aac4cd527f921a35f72b6d80bd3305757 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f632d6c0ddca5de45726fb7ec9daffcc228468705f5f96f3cb36adeb96ba2ccab31158e6618df0838aac4cd527f921a35f72b6d80bd3305757 

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Abhishek Sisodia
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6695b672457484b81f845f791b7b7b0ee937bf551ee7efb9f5258bf89ddd7505f1166d3db5089b2ad967144024764e00d352067a0933a0075 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f64fb399ab255e8884adff9ab57276c749f0b80147a2e30f6ae16ce83eb2234d4ba6e42164b707e16eb4db6d5108e11cc1315d952594d559c2 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6eb827d7fce38aa0e93cfcc71a6b70c6bda403855eb72a1706ff5356186b1db74207056fa78deb2d72edb33b905417f25bf150c15c0be39c9 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f60c829264e3fe87b86b772fb9e49fbb66ddfa84ef8e74064f78a044744497b270232718b971798c6c3a2b8f03d5713e0a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f62679e38cb43600182f34fc725f6cdfe9de7b511b9b7b15868d42e691b31000180cfbeacb97aa31fa2aa0e8dd901c7bb2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6b76e20419273155b1fdfd461b7af9ad143a4bbb88f8243299e453074e13064dcb096c545024a370a113147789d308687 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6fd79ea6cbffdde71e36b7245167e1c076b54107eb9bfafbb3c7fc4fdb5ff435591491e3122d4497f37e8bf20ae4ffff3 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f6eb827d7fce38aa0e93cfcc71a6b70c6bda403855eb72a1706ff5356186b1db74207056fa78deb2d72edb33b905417f25bf150c15c0be39c9 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f616c186a84cf8bc684de8b226c03d61257ed8e9fdc0a61c56dceb984160a8378047e879157a5fbe723c94e8832f88f9a161d76affcf855a61 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=832c8ddd8cdcc3c55573a7d87ee91df44b634658f6a1747aac60cd59e993e1ac9373c944577c10c1c58b247bfc896b0e1344c25647c64aa4077158435c4aa8e980e91c1521b779c13ce92c7d04cef12c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f62cd2826807bd926a16fcec4e9769fc6f4c2a298246b61c8982c791cdb2402f8c9649cfec6615a73d6e58a9e37330fcb545effe4a7337b0e8 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f62cd2826807bd926a16fcec4e9769fc6f4c2a298246b61c8982c791cdb2402f8c9649cfec6615a73d6e58a9e37330fcb545effe4a7337b0e8 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f60547a1a2b11b8e1900c0943e77d8f9c63126a8a287887dd5dfb98a809ae3f594be845eade4dd050442c4dc5b456a1a7d8d2e5c9c4d6af30b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f64a17ef0e0f5c3a41bddee3a88dc8eda964f56d83a1516607f632243c9a9afd525861004c3bc8144eff141b4b557ef542 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
85% of Grammarly users.

 8,889
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 08 15 Mar 22 29

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f60547a1a2b11b8e1900c0943e77d8f9c63126a8a287887dd5dfb98a809ae3f594be845eade4dd050442c4dc5b456a1a7d8d2e5c9c4d6af30b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f64a17ef0e0f5c3a41bddee3a88dc8eda964f56d83a1516607f632243c9a9afd525861004c3bc8144eff141b4b557ef542 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 You were more accurate than 
66% of Grammarly users.

 133
 corrections made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 08 15 Mar 22 29

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f60547a1a2b11b8e1900c0943e77d8f9c63126a8a287887dd5dfb98a809ae3f594be845eade4dd050442c4dc5b456a1a7d8d2e5c9c4d6af30b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f64a17ef0e0f5c3a41bddee3a88dc8eda964f56d83a1516607f632243c9a9afd525861004c3bc8144eff141b4b557ef542 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
88% of Grammarly users.

 
 1,375
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 08 15 Mar 22 29

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f60547a1a2b11b8e1900c0943e77d8f9c63126a8a287887dd5dfb98a809ae3f594be845eade4dd050442c4dc5b456a1a7d8d2e5c9c4d6af30b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=107113aa030902f64a17ef0e0f5c3a41bddee3a88dc8eda964f56d83a1516607f632243c9a9afd525861004c3bc8144eff141b4b557ef542 
Get your free account