Subject: Last Chance for 40% OFF! Burning the midnight oil? Grammarly can help!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 05:08:05 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d63a58a053f20e6e2ad120390c126ad119aaa9aba3e3d8afeee83982f5b2f7a0326a131701759fcfcaa99dd670b79a839048b264f020aba4a4e9e227815878b6 

Whenever inspiration strikes (or a deadline nears), Grammarly is always ready to help.

Upgrade to Premium and get access to advanced writing suggestions in Microsoft Word, in the Grammarly Keyboard, and on all your favorite websites. Get an impressive 40% OFF the Premium plan of your choice when you upgrade by midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d63a58a053f20e6e2ad120390c126ad119aaa9aba3e3d8afeee83982f5b2f7a0326a131701759fcfcaa99dd670b79a839048b264f020aba4a4e9e227815878b6 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d63a58a053f20e6e2ad120390c126ad119aaa9aba3e3d8afeee83982f5b2f7a0326a131701759fcfcaa99dd670b79a839048b264f020aba4a4e9e227815878b6 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d63a58a053f20e6eb5fcb347188a8fd090c7943a7d63347c3ea3daf8baecbebeca21b3022e1119731ee4c4f3549e4e804d8dd6010b5f5ec3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d63a58a053f20e6e617b6e74168b020bd54c0cf536404fa506a545721d4222e5c23f743807b0958c407f5ab2c7b589eba87ac5cc067c4e20 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d63a58a053f20e6ec2fef509b35f7a2660aa730b4017b6ecd475d0b1168f055c95fe25f4e293676c794c654e57ba22f1071aa74168e21995 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d63a58a053f20e6e07b92efd0627e995c16187fc200d822cffe59d4d1ff73e2e837cdf4a1da9aebe1c9a345e4f312563b413dd44f4a8961d 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af4e4248e563d91e6c2a677a59effc9e1b8f3f3931616a3c8da5258fb5ca171c08cf33324ff1b5da7ea4442d14c2e2c40ad36fb82ee7abb867ab40a132b20b69420d089ac37178e1ab427cab7b4ef04380db868892c9b9f4 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d63a58a053f20e6eabbd793dd6f1fa63d7ff2934762c134a627f2ecfe4fd18d62dae42dc1b2f92ac0ff92bb49394f74acdd0e3eec25ccea6ca6ff36747f389ff 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d63a58a053f20e6eabbd793dd6f1fa63d7ff2934762c134a627f2ecfe4fd18d62dae42dc1b2f92ac0ff92bb49394f74acdd0e3eec25ccea6ca6ff36747f389ff 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104