Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Last Chance to Save 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 15:58:17 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe412473c960c3516302a9089544ed0c7ba3922e7f54c21517c10ce27c3915bd6f1d0b8a83f38970c1e7d823ccec25e8b6eebafd661ea461ca9 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MARCH 16 &#45; MARCH 22

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Check out the vocabulary & productivity on you! You've wordsmithed your way to new personal
records. Way to go!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
6 weeks
 7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe419082ef8638f7c1d6b193b79be7edc1411fc0703163e546d82333975bd746ffc1e433fcf6ecb86513382b9f7a991c5a68b348674e17b0d51 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

You were more productive than 
99% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1b0e2c4e40730797f7c67041cf4acb69e1d4487bd041235277019988ef8980a6753135c5f1ec61301df60c8c8ff55a490064bcfe24248f3e0dcc87797a2a1df617b9fb20281d1cc58d1c595383d018cba4dc4b53dbbece6a8291bc431124bdf514da3cd4010d55cdde84386a9dfbee35cc8ef9ef6f08e4d10c5b10bc4be59ec095780e0f7515c6798bbacdac7b269f79edf466e6f345722f87a21a5889f6f5f0eb 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97815ca204cd5ab2df76b6d640e738aa8555a345224cf78ae57d387378e2f7ec47d410740ff1701ed01b53cc1658888d91a810087ce1e1aaea7c7d6cc39b7c87fa175827d697b69c281a7e15e3967f1622ca3a99886a49517c36f2c5d627cdac7570b0c98b1ada1f26c52a1eb36f18b4ec680cf460cb543aabed5d1862608b429daa383ea521f47d57593a5c407e7bd4f809a6bf8873a6b3c8fefbc48f40c8ac7b 
  Share

 184,407
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

 
 
 Mastery

You were more accurate than 
62% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418f456f8754cdd1751ea13f474c5558fa1ff99c05395ef74ab31034c9cc9f8900ea729497d0115b5d147e4df295f5d98d05931ae30f22eedbb6969515e6497cd7c81bdb6b65ec333f624888b6833f71cd59a3e8be2fc514bae4cefbe8faa97300f3becb1d93a69f9842778f85d2aa08b2a40dccf1ec4e57c054f62563f90c80a15ca15b7d85f7b9f2acc6a437e59ad00a1a0e61f936c32f55f8 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de55219c7449d19f67daa5477780e47e083b8e43e18503a0734fcffaba7d4569e645c60ef994b958576e751f36c08bcf5cc697be11b512be0cda35ada6495ddec35677247a152b0daf1e18cc2d6d6381d5fafae9a667d087a8f80074b8ba90a7f5f73f3e72cb4292f557d51d18d8f705a679a87ec916368feea1d8b9553b71ba2e1eaac874051b1e171fb34d230246f0df60074dc46d0cc9948 
  Share

2,771

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

 
 
 vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
99% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386d0dc45e7e911b24bf8e282a77af0b98143700331b3eb5e68c6d9bd79e685f6ab4520539afacbfacc28dc67adcdf8de0b2b034602f68778e3d489cf2dd8d334fa4c4eb289e4c730303d3bab74c7855abc9b5cdfab3138ff17a39be78b124a003185a317f6fa7294b8433e56ec0488289c0cc9fe62b00005998215f63127727af559d06e96b8d5fac6de6142c9690816a457c36fbb749b74dc820f234c579d049b8 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca4340f69ce4a22508223d13584c670ef85dcc27bf2bb55b2302f79fdb4a67bf758114309f8afc8c5852f945a76b3666f543115874ae1a2b0154e4f654c22008db2acbe23fe68aec97252c46794ceb101164601fb650c60c5951bff9654926471f874bb03f1b3ea376b834391021bf7e2aecdc3181e1724c4c2f2e6cf3a2e519d8934c9ed650290bd5229c9eb6e42baf8fdc7f9e395254dc65b565ad7f916c8998e41 
  Share

 12,524
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

763,613
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (184,407 last week)

 

Final Days: 
Upgrade by March 26 and get 40% OFF the plan of your choice.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d7b67c5e69ba8ba8e72a6fc596bdcd5dca35d289bb1cc48cfc714460d843f72207573de7525ca2989410013306173c19021bdc7ccb139c2 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d7b67c5e69ba8ba8e72a6fc596bdcd5dca35d289bb1cc48cfc714460d843f72207573de7525ca2989410013306173c19021bdc7ccb139c2 

40% OFF

 

Top 3 Mistakes

 

1.Missing article 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe47d1fa51bfe7b20f6a416d1690dd6aca73cc6f7691fe9e77cdd7358367e3a44db8e53e13f287ed3e0e52d13f30da30367867819f52d47fa68 
Learn More 

584 alerts 

 

2.Missing comma in compound sentence 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4ef55da2e253ec5203e5f5f1706540cb6bb637ce64fdb578619b054f6afe631e173568343932b87634ddd92f7a61791b88acaa0c6d688972d 
Learn More 

422 alerts 

 

3.Missing comma after introductory phrase 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4ef55da2e253ec5203e5f5f1706540cb6bb637ce64fdb578619b054f6afe631e173568343932b87634ddd92f7a61791b88acaa0c6d688972d 
Learn More 

292 alerts 

 

Your Spelling Adversaries

 
 <b>m</b>aster<b>c</b>ard &rarr; <b>M</b>aster<b>C</b>ard
 
 <b>b</b>abyshop &rarr; <b>B</b>abyshop
 
 sep<b>e</b>rate &rarr; sep<b>a</b>rate

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d07bd6360a8ac21deba3941507ff287ad4891e724d6e0e5abc46958b7ac668e0724d7884a3e4c10fb95819a050e2ea2f90a4012a6dcb4dd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d07bd6360a8ac21deba3941507ff287ad4891e724d6e0e5abc46958b7ac668e0724d7884a3e4c10fb95819a050e2ea2f90a4012a6dcb4dd 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d07bd6360a8ac21deba3941507ff287ad4891e724d6e0e5abc46958b7ac668e0724d7884a3e4c10fb95819a050e2ea2f90a4012a6dcb4dd 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d07bd6360a8ac21deba3941507ff287ad4891e724d6e0e5abc46958b7ac668e0724d7884a3e4c10fb95819a050e2ea2f90a4012a6dcb4dd 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Abhishek Sisodia
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43b02655cc5957aafc278602d5033252f26ee1d5b0caec2761d18d425fcdb26bc8b1363af7128764b21d7a2855437bc99b1ee70c4645b602b 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4472d315a30251b4dcd6d496429f3c0d7574e125fc2cb2431f0010e6f6ada8df080782993a53945b2932c2e5a4bd91e355f697f1c6b28ddae 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4a465c9158abc31f9804eed906c9066d4b7546d4e8489ec78314405125ad2689ba1b4399e3257a41783dc2c041668826ddacd68e776edcaa1 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe47979d810d101f7bfdbbb9758f0ab2108643d521731fe51bab1ea2744e0870111756962cd354be23a160f4d455e6093f9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe49e91c729165d65891886c5f65abfa24115a5a822ca1aeb0f4f26d74ac982e90ea12e2eddc8fb5fdcff9b50834f85ef12 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4551ca598960fe1c05aba4d229ee32686b50db723c7bb936b3e231b0a8223e57e5c30c5e82ec0930258a03d56e78249ab 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe448c2e101906e9e478c97afc8e5fae6f41eb15b5a6476fa959461f64df0daf6e58a44ec573c50cabdf68e98b816d15dd0 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4a465c9158abc31f9804eed906c9066d4b7546d4e8489ec78314405125ad2689ba1b4399e3257a41783dc2c041668826ddacd68e776edcaa1 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe47934e162af5376c2b89c60bc1c8eea165510aa6e3468ff05b468fab4acc3f6921f4c3088a721b2ac241e9ee56d393142dead785d5cd95473 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f78769e558b000c692bbf473e6d6ffe4233a8acc65d2a6f6dae45c5d8f8bc67ef107600f5196f1175afaacd96b5d8cbd9c0e99c0dd7b195b1549d007f8db6c7ad6d5a96a0959ff5a3682683d50dc4310 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4d918a45520b8409040fd265609d212face22af29a3e4b27ecd5a26c62a78adb935da62a781ee4a9fa61f2493878a89a652da4c23e5120eae 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4d918a45520b8409040fd265609d212face22af29a3e4b27ecd5a26c62a78adb935da62a781ee4a9fa61f2493878a89a652da4c23e5120eae 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4c999b68e80b655da1f9e523ba3b6165986a956d55f82b94d971c27e336290c10fcdb5a1a72a43a117ae7d434eeb819ba4397ef1932620aa6 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe46da8fc2379d6341c4629f6487b2bd9da11efffde5948548035430457e241705b0bba7f35060f93b7f9fa4112a5e9b0cf 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
99% of Grammarly users.

 184,407
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4c999b68e80b655da1f9e523ba3b6165986a956d55f82b94d971c27e336290c10fcdb5a1a72a43a117ae7d434eeb819ba4397ef1932620aa6 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe46da8fc2379d6341c4629f6487b2bd9da11efffde5948548035430457e241705b0bba7f35060f93b7f9fa4112a5e9b0cf 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 You were more accurate than 
62% of Grammarly users.

 2,771
 corrections made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4c999b68e80b655da1f9e523ba3b6165986a956d55f82b94d971c27e336290c10fcdb5a1a72a43a117ae7d434eeb819ba4397ef1932620aa6 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe46da8fc2379d6341c4629f6487b2bd9da11efffde5948548035430457e241705b0bba7f35060f93b7f9fa4112a5e9b0cf 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
99% of Grammarly users.

 
 12,524
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4c999b68e80b655da1f9e523ba3b6165986a956d55f82b94d971c27e336290c10fcdb5a1a72a43a117ae7d434eeb819ba4397ef1932620aa6 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe46da8fc2379d6341c4629f6487b2bd9da11efffde5948548035430457e241705b0bba7f35060f93b7f9fa4112a5e9b0cf 
Get your free account