Subject: New badges & a new record! You did great last week!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 23:47:22 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f89e9fa1cbefec6ab5912ce6d99f72bcf79d339642eb24dba9287725f1a47f7beaeff0f0b2996795248e825c2adbcc25578f26ff80cf6810b1 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MARCH 02 &#45; MARCH 08

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Look at you! Last week, you unlocked a new achievement badge AND set a personal record. Keep up the great work!

 

New Achievement Unlocked
 
 One-Month Masterpiece

 
 Let's take a minute and marvel at what you've accomplished: a whole year of incredible writing with Grammarly! That's 52 straight weeks of clear, effective communication and heroic error slaying. That's quite a feat, if you ask us! 

 Did you know: Scottish author Muriel Spark completed her best-known work <i>The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie</i> in about four weeks.

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835bdb3c43c3c4cd608b042069faa1ef7444f623015f658cda07bed67c4830d94d275b22bc343b2a021dc30fa6b9acdb6096a8376a87aa59a69a835bff7c5bbf5733dbd1ccf274fda5b238dc4af236736b2d30c66e03d6d76087446a175719a7570c1e4ed24bf25476b3912ce864b1f77985a7e1b2b7ccecadeb069a08d180161adeddff5cb8caf10ab632141037dd6cf8a97d4d34bd8bec4fe8b6532e26e83463edfe916a4be8af3e85da9be0629cac30c4 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835ba450570afe62cb5a526818acef471b0aea8d1800b2bf2288a77a5dda7a7f667f956557f7382dce4d73dcd2d119b28585c881cb139f6bb644cb5215f0f8cba669922796a2b05483bb031d8a0f57b71068c66bd4788ba81a65e1da036d3814d876d6abe7ffc35ea2893a8eba3abb3099f857ab8c16c7fcf19c0512c373b9c51c17ba0d0fee22380bbdb7dc1803cc5fdfa45828f8ad2b670dcd675feb581d9b4d136bb9669bb212ac8e659836104a8f9108 
  Share

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
4 weeks
 7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8803e1e7834a566ab05ca0e3b1181285bfd16be15dd56014651e16d71aae2c3845b81354a2110a976c384a97996bec89e03ac1dfc3835da5c 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

You were more productive than 
99% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1bd4550522c4c558db63af4cd24cd612b2666b4cfd68ba8123658768a19b7b4528cbf7170db475e38320155e2d68f9b4d4eb9f13cdcd8427f4938d621f69002040aba58100d9e5387d804cd35365caff73eaee6de298169ed700f146ddeb3b5e450ecfa8b3f47fc48afc163fd496a1f41b2fb7ebce4ee581656c724be00d44b6c94002e80ba6e50edb62227a81ccd790c15bd6b6705651cf101ef99a5a51471c4c 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97ce07539e0301aa4aadb5d569ac91f856bf6c70207291a91cd514d5ecaebd7edf30c102552cced90d52de3f41214caa17b114efa6cf098636bfb1c2a00cd725368b9e3bac64d163bf873a4189b4f5afbe560915cc5e64c512bb21fd61adc0924a64f929d9ed0bca209d3fcf944af36a4e9f69a12501c365937e8acd6d349c2f7b7228baef487ac2338f0a906f67de054fc140a6fcca3eebd792b125b2759e3974 
  Share

 123,934
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

 
 
 Mastery

You were more accurate than 
55% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418fc0f25fb93f60d81ccaac189a69c9077ac05fd94ac4d360b9c61096812d8bf8418a8b994ce2c86edac7076c610cd71bfe2e0f46759129461413972feeacfd5d4817ca86cb34b9563258136c7340bd6feb1a7b56554938fd9466de6bc53aea84d1997e14498b7869d9225a683d1eaa4477bb64b2b4e391578aacbe6dbe4521a6dffe37527f33671e2c02e3901c07757b1dfb1fdc5ed343ecae 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5c0114ff3c5ffb82ba6f44b4ee47380e6679825efe475c8431615880131b6cdefe04238e62114aaa4a96fde04df6a44e524f8ec8fd23a19911081da9d1d02fff4d954bf67ee0932f9997ea560c26ac4607e8273ca70aad690798bcb719dd2bebeaaa95516751de7e291c8b81fb729a851471a699a03f8489ad4be0b6dc9d3b494d18052f626cefe122560fd2ca94a1cd637711ef526abd13d 
  Share

3,035

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

 
 
 vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
99% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386d1e41b5a1f666acb3ab79f19b5209f3fb87e185e5e595042f5aac4f51e67d774c61bda5fd919b176f2916c26cf33905cece83e5680616f36abc5d58b32c925d1951b9040d4aebb2863e2723cb97b82dd88bce5ab3119df3be31e1bc52fff4a98f5e6cfa7c5f4ce05285e3e949ed288dcde821adbc6cee3a30bebdf8289d55f01213e6a141a142e355a0255df6ecdaab054b1e5de99ab4030203ea7e2462d2e4ca 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca43467e4baa7c02dcd7bac2afde4ec81b51fb6919cc65f0b70ff5fa7f13a3007d35da010b964187ea51013fa5c6290bd05926c5655f91994b2cd96b2ab1fb0a8e1d17f016130a2d16dd3783eb901decb0ad8aa267e20d77ed742586cf77cc06d1998ecfc71b01edbaff82e1057ea5d7f970f15b5ac9167d297f00c27571273255b513a016756bd44a655f9238bffd57908c8726367de46be82a844a3aaa8005a6810 
  Share

 9,759
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

436,427
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (123,934 last week)

 

Grammarly Premium found 
1780 additional advanced issues.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f813e49482eba0fdfde8a39b864889468359bc2d4b728452f7eec117f9821c59b9c3e2b6d899a9d55ebfc6e6f0643a2d4e60d090f4649b3682 
Upgrade to Fix  
Advanced Issues
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f813e49482eba0fdfde8a39b864889468359bc2d4b728452f7eec117f9821c59b9c3e2b6d899a9d55ebfc6e6f0643a2d4e60d090f4649b3682 

 1,780

 

Top 3 Mistakes

 

1.Missing article 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f828f6dc5fd1e5bf632d6edad37e8b70867620e198b97050df350aff8a8ecf4d6d12a76b7327cc412bdff7907ab7643fd66e144e62b7776a7a 
Learn More 

493 alerts 

 

2.Missing comma in compound sentence 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8f1e45156196c1e54dcf03738865dc9e9578dffce96eec14138cc64ffd573a0e75c62ac8ab459013050e38e02d6fb96660c88ba443b36b822 
Learn More 

443 alerts 

 

3.Missing punctuation after interjection 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8a5a19717e76bbe3eef4068f91a5f86e7af51d207d6e41ac373101883ed04a1903bc0bd696fff0ea8826477c321df53658b93ad35cba39ce8 
Learn More 

334 alerts 

 

Your Spelling Adversaries

 
 inf<b>r</b>om &rarr; info<b>r</b>m
 
 double<b> </b>check &rarr; double<b>-</b>check
 
 iority &rarr; <b>pr</b>iority

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f86b6166311854f182a10ef41970bccd6c0b63d8913dd6a9e56caa536e44fd3ac9a87e06c68f258e5b77bacc62ccad954d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f86b6166311854f182a10ef41970bccd6c0b63d8913dd6a9e56caa536e44fd3ac9a87e06c68f258e5b77bacc62ccad954d 

What experiences
drive the most loyalty
from your
customers?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f86b6166311854f182a10ef41970bccd6c0b63d8913dd6a9e56caa536e44fd3ac9a87e06c68f258e5b77bacc62ccad954d 
Read the eBook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f86b6166311854f182a10ef41970bccd6c0b63d8913dd6a9e56caa536e44fd3ac9a87e06c68f258e5b77bacc62ccad954d 

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Abhishek Sisodia
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8ae5a91d66cff1856ce07b31501bf20d6dd5735922d65bf8d45ec2e2c6b1d206eb5532a1e3d2a643d18929c094667aa8ec91e0a89b5ce3061 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f879110b20d040e0da0899ee53d7aa92044f9437e897089f8b40d240f2848a93315bf01c97728abc459b596c598fafe7300f1dcff10e749ce6 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f813e49482eba0fdfde8a39b864889468359bc2d4b728452f7eec117f9821c59b9c3e2b6d899a9d55ebfc6e6f0643a2d4e60d090f4649b3682 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8189ff82960a5b1323b39c867c64d46ceb37af282a57b0c193f1148d1e63fad15c7df92a046f019d54c6401928fa6fdec 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8675799a80b350ead3eaca7a547e2fb55667cc9482511284bc2964223291f25efafd3ec7c9abfec3fe5cde76d71beb13f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8a2a9770a3eae4afa151bfd95104e7f25d8de1e37e12ff27d4263a443852bfbe0044e61cf5218326a201165963ac0f5c6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f80ee25f26862d7fe7127f04e0dbe435209186ad798ad18b0d1963e68a986abd11ba16291b3a92bfe9e7be300aa68f6aab 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f813e49482eba0fdfde8a39b864889468359bc2d4b728452f7eec117f9821c59b9c3e2b6d899a9d55ebfc6e6f0643a2d4e60d090f4649b3682 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f822bd7949f9031e3c90a7a956cefadb622ae7faea1af4b4923f84e14cd88e7db99a182a9708411fe3cd344d89e76cb1caeb4523a7e4084675 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3a4da7b94514d7b237a1896b3c362cf6c20efa9a1426b75225cf0812877c3c15e798ca9eac4d6f2e324d238cabc083f507da5736210bad9c77d9a6a8eb4a0e91ccc2f1f66cfd976ada2154b268ec71e4 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8e030f8b98d1aa9ccd259d0521a7fc6b14900f9fac6e0f27d9acf0e16068e963e116cdadccf223ba7487565f68ccfc67cc95a7c01622f918c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8e030f8b98d1aa9ccd259d0521a7fc6b14900f9fac6e0f27d9acf0e16068e963e116cdadccf223ba7487565f68ccfc67cc95a7c01622f918c 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8863bb0cc965d8928d8048f683a07b183a5795ce9f28b82f639d4ff1cced0279c753abb14d7983e01eca186f686603b922c7ff0b95246bfc2 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f800bc1f79e5ae296431aba8a506d276033c6d4c6f28288705948ec8c549ceaa92b5085ff95dcb2fe93aff6ce66a6f26d4 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
99% of Grammarly users.

 123,934
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8863bb0cc965d8928d8048f683a07b183a5795ce9f28b82f639d4ff1cced0279c753abb14d7983e01eca186f686603b922c7ff0b95246bfc2 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f800bc1f79e5ae296431aba8a506d276033c6d4c6f28288705948ec8c549ceaa92b5085ff95dcb2fe93aff6ce66a6f26d4 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 You were more accurate than 
55% of Grammarly users.

 3,035
 corrections made

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8863bb0cc965d8928d8048f683a07b183a5795ce9f28b82f639d4ff1cced0279c753abb14d7983e01eca186f686603b922c7ff0b95246bfc2 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f800bc1f79e5ae296431aba8a506d276033c6d4c6f28288705948ec8c549ceaa92b5085ff95dcb2fe93aff6ce66a6f26d4 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
99% of Grammarly users.

 
 9,759
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f8863bb0cc965d8928d8048f683a07b183a5795ce9f28b82f639d4ff1cced0279c753abb14d7983e01eca186f686603b922c7ff0b95246bfc2 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcdf7061004819f800bc1f79e5ae296431aba8a506d276033c6d4c6f28288705948ec8c549ceaa92b5085ff95dcb2fe93aff6ce66a6f26d4 
Get your free account