Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Last Chance for 50% off Annual Plans
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:21:28 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d876707a092bab420d7708cf35aae392bac4dcc63c3db13015a1749843f7720a96f290d72f9b95cd554c682b189376118b0601c25eafbc326 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

FEBRUARY 10 &#45; FEBRUARY 16

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Someone had an epic week! Unlocking new achievement badges, setting personal records – you're really making the magic happen. Way to go!

 

New Achievement Unlocked
 
 Great Expectations

 
 Congratulations! Your weekly writing streak has officially begun. And like most great beginnings, the sky is the limit. Grammarly can&rsquo;t wait to help you reach your goals.  

 Did you know: Edgar Allan Poe, Margaret Mitchell, and Oscar Wilde each had only one traditional novel published. 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835bdb3c43c3c4cd608b042069faa1ef74447eab0615cc6887cc96d2d03f8b4dff507bf5d90c90c251fbcc957db7565aa2ed826c759bfc92b19a437b5b23d402c951071554cca7cab2ef5da0e35b5b3447bfce1fa4b95b369140333a95407c5f897556ba091921ce5521216f53570fb7c7e7990ae9e895d0e7bdbf33093c3969a7a1d1dc081a74f9a594744285094574dfc1d3a735dda91120c8cbe434fbdd876b6d8f49ac9c85273c7e109fdd41d61fe9bb 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835ba450570afe62cb5a526818acef471b0aea8d1800b2bf22884ea57b6a5ff64f66192de44457bf9a816829026bf5c4ff1d1da65678d21e5333f61670f721abde9d6d1e3a291399fbe1cb1a2f8279c1fae71a84c1b97c509d85add1b3649dacd256f9b635c6af4646134d28c66b70b958685955d2c9dc2cb54ef74979c1137de5ac9732007e6c9e70de5d538b9f65686382eecd8ca4e3236b898e9e18e35533083e40e60bafe7c6bf3b7e37db4edc826950 
  Share

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
1 week
 2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26ddf7724c464765c0fc9bdb8ac90a558f02f571e8b3634fcb1916bcb51f34c4093ab6e04b71fdeb51edcab98feab8b1899e50728d641bd4a6f 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

You were more productive than 
94% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1b12f7ce5c337d91544f151005dbdbcf4ac0db893cf9cb701a7c4008ae1ec1bbff966f3d6647305d120970cc024be4f0a409406b007ac618a931ae052a8d2bccbbe8da5dfb9ea11e309f7b6b1108afad1c22a56b05bf0c43d203f0c66ff878be92ae862e9a3be4b20041df128f416759b86f48f0ff7b9d83ee5454a34513e083ecb2cb852349f05c5fca305308a8af219f7e2c09816d38615e41e0e24da0be57f7 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97b0a70a76468d98bc91741613956c015d3ea05fa51e652f33db69ca9a712bbc0d6ffe8204c37277cfc8066555fed4c2851623133149951ca5cf93ffa60aeb0bb46d8ffff7f73146fb094179d0429ddefa973ce40566c48d000a4894c51836f243c8232d7cac1597d46b823d7ad34786b7d1046ab1de0dbd2ca2509a1e85ba64323415fbd5aa2176e35efe802149e39f6c04946c4c8fe93b073ef278f5e2ad5b1c 
  Share

 13,655
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

 
 
 Mastery

You were more accurate than 
53% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418f8c041c6e227c9d06147ec75b263e3a86ca2c420e6447683aeed49041dfb0d08308edc51b3285b89a381b6ea1656c2cd490597197c9f0091a1e8483369874071a620c4cfcd47f49d430621ed3d06004d6e5d83344997ce134486f937e519d9abe51a464fdd62c2a9fb59580f508052d80a5c13defe91e36b58fba7f58be9e336f687223026e87722afebd1a2560142e1b663657c3c54e9739cb51d8b03f0372f3 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5ac88923faa7291ef17631448c259486280dcc0d7f8d97e31803ad4a9dc81aa0b505d60ade7ef692d0e4351a664f513dffccd4c9087977c7bdced3745e1fdb7b998120a3da6620a177ea30f418e3ea8411a6b5064ecf0fe427f2ccb8d15aa7e6f4237428cbee9b12c1f3e7f248658386e4b7461413b3592eade048c205f39a8162e08600bc16b672d54d418323ee672d9854c90eb54e331a2c28910f9ced4aae4 
  Share

280

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

 
 
 vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
91% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386d6bc384922ab606bfc176145c0b7ae1c089bf4f0cd7f4c60a12e5dd895291e68bbaf51bdedce26c43271be90b61e723c1dbb5f446d9ab774bbddc052dd30abc7aaf927dadd27c3a1c86e07fe26a2e16d963881b4582f13c98a895415aa0fec72d0496cd3d7f3916771453791359aa6c2917bcb34fa895fdb7075e143ed85e3cb75d533356c9d87a60b18352734df5938beab6341f2df54e92cc04218738a9939e 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca434d19530f12449d7c861095f95685f90c8b0a1fdab4f5ed18cd00d8e9611be4ae39d3f7d953de710d0e7afeac7a35ae00fb017ccd1143c63b9746d897308a4dcb124eb118695dc12fc3bdd042dd69f734079d1724f576a4626c236e8098e5f104a2ef9675605b1a533f1c12f1d7cacb9a030d7cb9b1f136c1a737dcd27941b2c714c8b8f3314e9a091e5d124d0b8603961e73021bb8738f2b074bb002bb55c041f 
  Share

 1,174
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

13,655
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (13,655 last week)

 

Last Chance: 
Upgrade today and get 50% OFF a full year of Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d6090af5e542e4aac609f079ab75f5a3c9b53279ef996296f274207a0ebc1abef5771a769ad682de79cc0db56bb83b596d69d26908ff5e8c0 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d6090af5e542e4aac609f079ab75f5a3c9b53279ef996296f274207a0ebc1abef5771a769ad682de79cc0db56bb83b596d69d26908ff5e8c0 

50% OFF

 

Top 3 Mistakes

 

1.Missing article 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26da076f2a7eba3aebdf3d03205ed1b0514d53dfffe2b4514de314b243c4753ccb52b5f691760d07659d86d782020038b17582d516bbddc8989 
Learn More 

108 alerts 

 

2.Missing comma in compound sentence 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26de87df686298c432afeb95df4b0e4aa0fe7f60373b0ec2cc5e169f940e547bc6f773871dd701811ce4696b51cc17fb083a25469bc7de5bc5a 
Learn More 

25 alerts 

 

3.Improper comma between subject and verb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26df1b8c327dddfb3f24ae58875ae53c0ab0a6d7660162bf3507b28928680eee1afba6baa260122dc9e66b7df832d9af1b15e32a76b75531c1c 
Learn More 

14 alerts 

 

Your Spelling Adversaries

 
 req<b>e</b>ust &rarr; requ<b>e</b>st
 
 sucessfully &rarr; suc<b>c</b>essfully
 
 colletion &rarr; colle<b>c</b>tion

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d84b98937c6a99ffdb7ecfada3a5c70b83ab3dd8c9f88152365b095bad8132329fdf633a0920e7cf2709358c20c042b456393658336c81753 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d84b98937c6a99ffdb7ecfada3a5c70b83ab3dd8c9f88152365b095bad8132329fdf633a0920e7cf2709358c20c042b456393658336c81753 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d84b98937c6a99ffdb7ecfada3a5c70b83ab3dd8c9f88152365b095bad8132329fdf633a0920e7cf2709358c20c042b456393658336c81753 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d84b98937c6a99ffdb7ecfada3a5c70b83ab3dd8c9f88152365b095bad8132329fdf633a0920e7cf2709358c20c042b456393658336c81753 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Abhishek Sisodia
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26da31159c02503eb37100f17d74cc860f99c4c7313a9b749372a68706326fc17c65aa145ad4e1accf48a8e5c512229b0adbb0641fece6d9bd8 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d54a18a90503d5e49de8bc80663523370ab27d394c437269f97248826b1fab264cb50031e2af1cb16e711f4e5aaa41e84f94527848e4ffb4f 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d7629c6c1f12e4fdb862d64abd451629408c8003ee498677e5dd91561c6aff80d9d1b19d162f558b8ff55382cbe00ca21b7ed1ac87e21e498 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26dafd78ce32b9481aa1625b51092e26cf3cbf28094873ada74be3b50acb37f09ec14ba96d44eb4d54cd08cb00f6624c302 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26de023a81dae09cb6dee52b49da609926981c7a7c2ddedf686a32c4d8d15eea5a2656ca86ccc9c22f9d38eb7289a0d4a63 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d6b7f898d7745a8b4e72a08968ddb3c2e8bc74da872835692f60005f84f56d9424ff525915447a7fe14581eacea1ff44a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26ddb8f86cde87e0f243d278780cf795ab9294d464ef22152825c7b761274aeb4e4cb0b2c79bdd5e671c280bdbfd2847b2e 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d7629c6c1f12e4fdb862d64abd451629408c8003ee498677e5dd91561c6aff80d9d1b19d162f558b8ff55382cbe00ca21b7ed1ac87e21e498 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d134c79cf4f26605b7f33e2c3754f5ebdb50f7afff76a9f5b6ca109677863a1967fbb181784b5d7b70c198a45d29fd8815e7c8f5e1cc75519 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=80a1365692678d95e844cb74db03023b897fc78f72698afac647a544dcf2833d18e0b80bce4d4feeb8d181e8ba1f424cf2a6128fb6703c9b162193623053b80f0ff2e232f30d9457c4c9c96e273a12bbe90f5f840504f44c 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d7e1978afcd8984bcc183fba2bc6ba998855f317aac2eb5953e9d402b29709cda7e737cd6b7c8a6af466325ad7217e339d1ffef2566f34976 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d7e1978afcd8984bcc183fba2bc6ba998855f317aac2eb5953e9d402b29709cda7e737cd6b7c8a6af466325ad7217e339d1ffef2566f34976 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d055f3077bb7279b390c2ddd326a102b6fb04b3837dd891dca7a6cae5cbca100fc7239cbd9511eaf365bd22e2cf249432b1f43a0dc2b4e8fb 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26df0acfa7655c1156abd92e57e0beb635542b135a9e8bd2a0db8965613b9b2bd92c45b1aae5a7bfbfde103fa3cc159a6ae 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
94% of Grammarly users.

 13,655
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d055f3077bb7279b390c2ddd326a102b6fb04b3837dd891dca7a6cae5cbca100fc7239cbd9511eaf365bd22e2cf249432b1f43a0dc2b4e8fb 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26df0acfa7655c1156abd92e57e0beb635542b135a9e8bd2a0db8965613b9b2bd92c45b1aae5a7bfbfde103fa3cc159a6ae 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 You were more accurate than 
53% of Grammarly users.

 280
 corrections made

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d055f3077bb7279b390c2ddd326a102b6fb04b3837dd891dca7a6cae5cbca100fc7239cbd9511eaf365bd22e2cf249432b1f43a0dc2b4e8fb 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26df0acfa7655c1156abd92e57e0beb635542b135a9e8bd2a0db8965613b9b2bd92c45b1aae5a7bfbfde103fa3cc159a6ae 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
91% of Grammarly users.

 
 1,174
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26d055f3077bb7279b390c2ddd326a102b6fb04b3837dd891dca7a6cae5cbca100fc7239cbd9511eaf365bd22e2cf249432b1f43a0dc2b4e8fb 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4596b7ee218bf26df0acfa7655c1156abd92e57e0beb635542b135a9e8bd2a0db8965613b9b2bd92c45b1aae5a7bfbfde103fa3cc159a6ae 
Get your free account