Subject: What Exactly Is Grammarly Premium?
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:38:58 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

What Exactly is Grammarly Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad09cfe908f74c41726626e30a15b7583df50668720c579f482663f8f07bb204422314761e47b5f21bd15be144441ea0b460ee09dda19f8927 
See Pricing &rarr; 

 
Pro Features for Brilliant Writing
 
With a Grammarly Premium upgrade, you will have access to new checks and features. We've highlighted some of the most popular ones below.
 
&#32;Writing Style Settings*
 Customizable settings for business, academic,
 casual, and creative writing.
 
&#32;Word Choice Suggestions
 Vocabulary enhancements help you find the perfect word every time.
 
&#32;Sentence Structure
 Go deeper than grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.
 
&#32;Confidence Boosters
 Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound clear and confident.
 
&#32;Plagiarism Checker*
 Make sure your voice is original and identify
 passages that need citations.
 
 &#32;* Desktop Only

 
  
Premium Spotlights
Feature Explanations from our Blog

    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad639d68f5984d87e8873b74e380023fc1b87cb7750ab5e4a9e02359fb7e61b1a9a5f4f70bb72803d8ea63276aa38dc987 
Why Consistency Is Key to Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad639d68f5984d87e8873b74e380023fc1b87cb7750ab5e4a9e02359fb7e61b1a9a5f4f70bb72803d8ea63276aa38dc987 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad5b8c78954ecb451c8f2daa5d9695ddeea463d076c5f497bb491bf6210857d4a49c2741369ceb5024465a540a5869e78a 
When (and How) to Fix Sentence Fragments
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad5b8c78954ecb451c8f2daa5d9695ddeea463d076c5f497bb491bf6210857d4a49c2741369ceb5024465a540a5869e78a 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaada15e7d8550bb3fb74297057a1b9d9d4e8506dd90b9b471b0e274a689c82df48454359076c771103a0ef91322f3138ac3 
Why We're Great on LinkedIn
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaada15e7d8550bb3fb74297057a1b9d9d4e8506dd90b9b471b0e274a689c82df48454359076c771103a0ef91322f3138ac3 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad06b9471c9f7eab4bc5832e00918e7dd5ab0ed271a15f2e500fa3007e4703eddcef0717116e5d1e5f51d6284782d17f0d 
Why Hedging Language Undermines Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad06b9471c9f7eab4bc5832e00918e7dd5ab0ed271a15f2e500fa3007e4703eddcef0717116e5d1e5f51d6284782d17f0d 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaadf6039733baf73b6ca476f05f04e9fd9f5169095d0357659a91488ad99952abd55f3806716ef58ab6dbd053258f7a20fc 
How to Learn New Words While Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaadf6039733baf73b6ca476f05f04e9fd9f5169095d0357659a91488ad99952abd55f3806716ef58ab6dbd053258f7a20fc 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad408874cb849f2c04f5ccda3692962adfd5876f765ace18fe39ee62b07996127fb79e668f3cd935ba4f285ef9b875fccc 
Splitting Paragraphs for Easier Reading
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad408874cb849f2c04f5ccda3692962adfd5876f765ace18fe39ee62b07996127fb79e668f3cd935ba4f285ef9b875fccc 
>

  
Ready to Upgrade?
3 Plan Types to Choose From

 
You can grab a monthly plan for $29.95 USD, a quarterly plan for $59.95 USD, or an annual plan for $139.95 USD.

If you break it all down, the annual plan is definitely the best value, working out to just $11.66 per month. Compared to a monthly plan, the annual plan saves you 61% over the course of a year.

Upgrade today and see what you can do with the power of polished, professional communication.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad09cfe908f74c41726626e30a15b7583df50668720c579f482663f8f07bb204422314761e47b5f21bd15be144441ea0b460ee09dda19f8927 
Choose Your Plan 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad8776c4240e061dfe1448688be2226e155beabddc513a8fd6367be7f75ec88c2a404a1ecfc6653b39c208a5124a504d78 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad7ffbff61dc9eebf9a7d690178f3910020b813e946d024bcd7c69f7225bdb2e028ff44a3307415ed4470e7dcedfab67ec 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad2b4fa19fc17ed0ade7fccd8648da5314ea8445ea3584d15a3787f3b5e562709fbe8cf07985ef31bce6853caf70ca88cb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad05836ed3bb3c4667575740138ff9c910aac03d8d91ca9b139bba3d6e425ee20d8b51c87be7d6382d396ebed154f586ac 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9e406dd5bb0a0a08146f8397f21d97644a8644d9687f7184e2be4206e7c160f0493e62728a5d097dfde7445a092e5aaa69686772660984409630c881cd1b2a703127dc307bdd42838745620e6a9f1d3737ff9a16d90e5e63 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad9f7516c60f9161c67c091b809aa3b8d748af929934f5f3b8e92c94e39be2fbb5136366c738513a8aa64e3f3e99b85abffe43ea57035bbec9 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad9f7516c60f9161c67c091b809aa3b8d748af929934f5f3b8e92c94e39be2fbb5136366c738513a8aa64e3f3e99b85abffe43ea57035bbec9 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this explanation of Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive premium-related emails and offers via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104