Subject: You + Grammarly = Ready for Action
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 20:11:16 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly InsightsOpen for helpful details on how to get started. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a92a0f09325c030be8133df496168a63f76da949c89ce643ed124fe265a6007832af087e84bf299ac773c4a3e8c91408863c94912ef4ec53 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f049cdcd1b8c71b9c1262c0bc129ca6c23bce34d751393ddea61b979c86a750881a03d1f3b4896a458abe7a119789ea29cfd79ffb373b9b 

Write the Future
 
Writing opens a line of communication between you and other people.And when you commit to improving your writing, you open yourself up to better conversations, remarkable accomplishments, and healthier relationships. Grammarly will help you succeed.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f049cdcd1b8c71b9c1262c0bc129ca6c23bce34d751393ddea61b979c86a750881a03d1f3b4896a458abe7a119789ea29cfd79ffb373b9b 
Planning any important writing
projects soon?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f049cdcd1b8c71b9c1262c0bc129ca6c23bce34d751393ddea61b979c86a750881a03d1f3b4896a458abe7a119789ea29cfd79ffb373b9b 
VISIT THE ALL-NEW GRAMMARLY EDITOR
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f049cdcd1b8c71b9c1262c0bc129ca6c23bce34d751393ddea61b979c86a750881a03d1f3b4896a458abe7a119789ea29cfd79ffb373b9b 
&#062;

 

 
Grammarly Works Where You Work
 
Grammarly offers clear, effective, mistake-free writing across multiple devices, browsers, and apps.

You&rsquo;ve already decided on the browser extension. So, here&rsquo;s a list of other free products you can install to access Grammarly wherever you write:

Grammarly&rsquo;s Mobile Keyboard
Android and iOS
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cdbb74185b650198598f67bccce32afbe79aa0237a7e7d4b1c6cfcef615b100fe11b339737a856f945246e5918431f41da8984a4a655b86 
INSTALL
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cdbb74185b650198598f67bccce32afbe79aa0237a7e7d4b1c6cfcef615b100fe11b339737a856f945246e5918431f41da8984a4a655b86 
   &#062;

 
 
Grammarly for MS Office (R)
Windows Only
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a83f12ddea0f3f4148b2bba846c10572e42b7a08c09b05903457652944349f1b72079f300a04e8c6c7907ee40682666001bbcb87c4fb42a 
INSTALL
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a83f12ddea0f3f4148b2bba846c10572e42b7a08c09b05903457652944349f1b72079f300a04e8c6c7907ee40682666001bbcb87c4fb42a 
   &#062;

 
 
Grammarly&rsquo;s Native App
Windows and macOS
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0f10de733da5b061dfa6aabcffceb6ea0192ec6c50dcf95397aa3d68977268a5dab1ac5db89303b97cc93dc7c9ae80b0539fabd42f7734a8 
INSTALL
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0f10de733da5b061dfa6aabcffceb6ea0192ec6c50dcf95397aa3d68977268a5dab1ac5db89303b97cc93dc7c9ae80b0539fabd42f7734a8 
   &#062;

 

 
How to Use Grammarly 

 
  
Easy Editing
 
Hover your mouse over an underlined word to see suggestions. (On your phone, suggestions are displayed along the top of your keyboard). You can apply a suggestion with one click or expand it to learn more.

  
Custom Settings
 
Log in at 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a92a0f09325c030be8133df496168a63f76da949c89ce643ed124fe265a6007832af087e84bf299ac773c4a3e8c91408863c94912ef4ec53 
Grammarly.com or visit Account Settings in the mobile app to choose your preferred dialect, edit your personal dictionary, and more.

  
Handy Shortcuts
 
Double-click words for synonym suggestions. You can toggle key features of the Grammarly browser extension by clicking the green G next to your address bar. 

 

Your Email Preference Settings
 
 We care about earning and keeping your trust, so we wanted to let you know that you&rsquo;re signed up to receive the following emails from Grammarly:
 
-Weekly Progress Reports 
 
-Product Updates
 
-Premium Offers

You can update your email preference settings at any time(we will include this link at the bottom of every email we send you).

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73544924a53047a0225943705b94d579a2534c4e9f9f5cacb317d54a6d227520a35c90aeac0d19a97b849a0e526acd0e18cb56ae60c8121a4735802585363200 
VISIT EMAIL PREFERENCE SETTINGS
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73544924a53047a0225943705b94d579a2534c4e9f9f5cacb317d54a6d227520a35c90aeac0d19a97b849a0e526acd0e18cb56ae60c8121a4735802585363200 
&#062;

 

 

Want to unlock all checks and features?
 
Grammarly Premium includes pro features like vocabulary enhancement, conciseness suggestions, and plagiarism checks.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56dec2a1953c354c8c67dc999a89a09cc3797478da69e1d98d1c8bb2e7c47dc892f046f8acbaf310fd5e27b039d679a034a218d6f4f6a98 
Learn More 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4ee4e1517f066e58d82dcd3854ba1a7ef4cdc53d23984e70952f3a12728c5d7ff51afa6cb62fb214e94a8456ef7b17498672c383dd683c5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cedaf0c6af6eb663d855a71d4c0dd11b96b5de70c29fe13ba636e858dea86ce1e54695107b82c4cb2accac5dbb51a790390c781e1b7ee26 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eaa3fa9c55c7b1cc2cad835ebf077b66b92d480af0a1abbe024b755af64e1da0ac2a8e85f454c8d6d4e60a3369b1630d6577a4d4c5036aa 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cac3fbde44f12fcbb445f43644166551a5f14743a7c12078ca10f150e7f278b3bb6c81925202b42ceac85eaed4d3c423c47fd9ae043f71b0 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cfbb2e902b3bc1bc9002ed3372cbdf14f59c1f30e41e1039521160d302cc8b7aecc6155d116cad57981e455cfc09a5c0b3ea97c0b233386 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56dec2a1953c354c8c67dc999a89a09cc3797478da69e1d98d1c8bb2e7c47dc892f046f8acbaf310fd5e27b039d679a034a218d6f4f6a98 
Learn more 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4d300a91faee7a4cc187638a06a9c0a254b2c105e331f29adf592afee266e335fbf2ab8a2b966b92490a8c71e730268f491e2861902eddd85781f6ae6f316c2cd865a6b1b7cb78e447d8063955d1491ea049234e763d4256 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73544924a53047a0225943705b94d579a2534c4e9f9f5cacb317d54a6d227520a35c90aeac0d19a97b849a0e526acd0e18cb56ae60c8121a4735802585363200 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73544924a53047a0225943705b94d579a2534c4e9f9f5cacb317d54a6d227520a35c90aeac0d19a97b849a0e526acd0e18cb56ae60c8121a4735802585363200 
Unsubscribe 
 
 You received this email to confirm your new account registration with Grammarly. If you'd like to modify which emails you receive from us in the future, please click "Email Preferences" above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104