Subject: Re: Refund Not Proccessed "6455434094"
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Abhishek Sisodia <[email-masked]>
Cc: Inayat Ali <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:43:57 -0700 (MST)

Hi Abhishek, 

Please do the needful and close this case. Raise RMA without tracking if there is no RMA in this order and amrk the reason NDR. Raise Jira, attach below screenshot of sagaya response and ask them to process the RMA. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Sagaya Suresh Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Inayat Ali" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Abhishek Sisodia" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 7:53:25 PM 
Subject: RE: Refund Not Proccessed "6455434094" 

Dear Team – Kindly provide manual refund to customer and close this case. 

Order ID: 6455434094 

Item Code : 162017948 

Regards 

Sagaya Suresh 

+966 565165997 

From: Inayat Ali <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 3:48 PM 
To: Sagaya Suresh Kumar <[email-masked]>; Maxwhryd Ecom <[email-masked]>; Raghu Pillai <[email-masked]>; Suvadeep Saha <[email-masked]>; Sree Adhikessavan <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Abhishek Sisodia <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Refund Not Proccessed "6455434094" 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team 

Please assist with Order ID: 6455434094. 

The customer placed the order on 3 Dec and it was not delivered and returned to the warehouse (Total items 2). 

	

Code 

Tracking ID 

Carrier 

Shipping Date 

Actual Delivery Date 

Description 

Status 

	

- 

88887002275220191203 

S000319433512 

SHIPA 

12/3/19 5:56 PM 

12/14/19 9:02 PM 

NOT_DELIVERED 

Order Details 

	

Product 	

Base Price 	

Quantity 	

Total Price 	

Status 

					

Plain Jog Pants with Elasticised Waistband and Pocket Detail 	

67 	

1 	

67 	

NOT_DELIVERED 

Printed Sweatshirt with Round Neck and Long Sleeves 	

57 	

1 	

57 	

NOT_DELIVERED 

Refund is pending, request to initiate. 

Thanks 

Inayat Ali 

From: "Abhishek Sisodia" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "ali inayat" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 21 January, 2020 13:19:22 
Subject: Refund Not Proccessed "6455434094" 

Hi Team, 

This case has been escalated twice and still no response. And status on hybris is same as before. Please look into this and try to reach it to a resolution. 

URL Issue : [ https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/396132 | 
https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/396132 ] 

Problem Statement : Refund Not Proccessed 

Order Date : Dec 3, 2019 

Order ID: 6455434094 

Tracking ID: S000319433512 

Assistance Required : Process the refund 

Issue Description : Customer order has been not delivered but returned and the order has been delivered back to warehouse successfully on 25 Dec, 2019. Status of refund is 

162017948 - - Printed Sweatshirt with Round Neck and Long Sleeves SUBMITTED_TO_WAREHOUSE 

161895207 - - Plain Jog Pants with Elasticised Waistband and Pocket Detail REFUND_IN_PROGRESS 

Thanks for your assistance. 

Regards, 

Abhishek Sisodia 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com