Subject: Fwd: BT Offer
From: Ishan Ahuja <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 22:49:32 +0530

Please see above two emails and print them

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ishan Ahuja <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021, 8:55 pm
Subject: Fwd: BT Offer
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ishan Ahuja <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021, 8:41 pm
Subject: Fwd: BT Offer
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Srishty,

*OFFE**R OF EMPLOYMENT*

Congratulations, further to your interviews, I am very pleased to offer you
a job with *BT Global Business Services Pvt Ltd* (‘BT’ or ‘the Company’).

*This e-mail and its attachments are really important as it contains all
the information about your job offer and the steps you’ll need to take in
accepting, so please do read it very carefully.*

*The Offer*

BT is very pleased to offer to you a full time position as* Associate
*currently
based out of *Gurgaon*. The salary details of this provisional offer of
employment are as follows:

*Compensation Sheet*

*Yearly*

*Components*

*Figures(INR)*

*Component description*

Basic

                           119,000

 40% of Total Target Compensation

House Rent Allowance

                             59,500

 50% of Basic

*Special Allowance

                             99,320

 (TTC Salary - (Basic + House Rent Allowance + Conveyance
Allowance+Employers PF Contribution + On-Target bonus/On-Target Incentive))

Conveyance Allowance

                             62,180

 Taxable, if Car Lease plan is opted as per eligibility

*Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Salary (A)*

*                           340,000*

*Provident Fund (Employer contribution) (B)*

              ‐

*On - Target Bonus ( C )*

                                        -

 Total target amount per annum (as a percentage of Basic), based on your
eligibility

***On - Target Incentive  (D)*

                             18,000

 Total target amount per annum, based on 100% KPI achievement (If Eligible)

*Total Target Compensation (TTC) (E) = (A+B+C/D)*

*                           370,480*

Other Retrials - Gratuity

                               5,002

 (Notional Amount) - shall apply as per Gratuity Act 1972

*Benefits:*

Medical Insurance

Coverage: INR 6,00,000 for Employee, Spouse and 2 dependent children

Group Term Life Insurance

Coverage: 2 times annual basic, minimum coverage of INR 5,00,000 for
Employee only

Group Personal Accident Insurance

Coverage: 2 times annual basic, minimum coverage of INR 5,00,000 for
Employee only

*Special Allowance *:*

LTA

Eligibility: INR 50,000 per annum

Medical Reimbursement

Eligibility: INR 15,000 per annum

Car Lease Reimbursement

As per eligibility and existing car policy in place.

Sodexo Meal Voucher

Eligibility : INR 13,200 per annum (INR 1,100 per month), Please refer to
details post your joining

NPS

10% of the Basic Salary

** Above mentioned LTA, Medical, Car lease (Petrol & Driver) Reimbursement,
Sodexo meal voucher and NPS, can be chosen basis your eligibility, post
joining. The amount will be adjusted from Special Allowance respectively.*

*- All Statutory Deductions like Employee PF, ESI, Professional Tax and
Labour Welfare Fund (if & as applicable) will be made from the FTE Salary
mentioned above*

*- Cab deduction (If Any), will be made from FTE Salary*

*(**) On- Target Incentive - **It is the total target amount per annum
which you can get if you achieve 100% of your KP**Is in all the four
quarters respectively, as per the applicable incentive plan. This is an
indicative amount and is not the maximum or minimum amount. It can vary
from INR 0 (if you achieve below 60% of your KPI’s) to a max of INR 27000
(if you achieve 150% of your KPI’s). *

*(***) FTE – **This is the fixed salary, excluding the company PF
contribution amount and OTB (Annual performance bonus)/ OTI(On Target
Incentive), as applicable, from the Total Target compensation figure. To
calculate your indicative monthly take home salary, pre Income tax, please
reduce your contribution of EPF/ESI (if applicable) from FTE figure, and
divide the amount by 12.*

In addition to this, subject to the terms of the retention bonus letter ,
you will also be entitled for a *Retention bonus* amount of * Rs 22,952
(Twenty Two Thousand and Nine Hundred and Fifty Two Only)* after the
successful completion of 12 months, with BT from the date of joining, with
a claw back of another 6 month.

*The Pre-Employment Checks*

As you will appreciate the above offer of employment is conditional upon
you completing and fulfilling certain checks.  In summary, I would confirm
that this provisional offer is subject to the following principal
conditions:

*a)     *confirmation that you would be able to join on or before*
15th November
2019.*

b)    satisfactory completion of the Pre-Employment Background Checks as
required for your role by BT or the customer, including but not limited to
the following:

·         Evidence of your identity, residence and right to work in India.

·         Work Permit: If you do not have the permanent right to work in
India, this offer and any contract based upon this offer is subject to you
holding/retaining a valid work permit/ immigration clearance (or other
appropriate documentation) at all times during your employment.

·         Satisfactory Criminal Disclosure Certificate.

·         Satisfactory references provided by your previous employers.

·         A valid Identity proof and proof of educational qualifications.

c)     confirmation that you are able to carry out the work (i.e. you are
medically fit and not under any legal restriction such imposed by a current
or former employer);

d)    confirm your academic qualification relevant to your job profile
based on which the offer has been made to you to our satisfaction. However
If you are currently pursuing your  academic degree then share a copy of
the same within 6 months from commencement of your employment with us.

e)     Confirmation that you have no concerns and you willingly consent to
the Company sharing the documents collated under (b) and (d) above and any
other information collected from you (in relation to considering your
candidacy) with the BT Group and third parties for official purposes.
Please agree to the attached Employee Data Collection Statement in this
respect.

f)     If considered appropriate, a medical check, at the cost of the
Company, to certify you are fit to carry out the requirements of your
role.  In this respect, you consent to the disclosure of the result of the
medical examination to the Company/BT group, as required and acknowledge
that this offer shall be revoked if the result is not to the satisfaction
of the Company.

g)    Willingness to work in a shift system basis, this may include working
on night shifts, holidays and on weekends as the Company considers may be
necessary for the proper performance of your duties and to meet business
operational requirements.

h)     Confirmation from the Company’s transport team that you fall within
the service zone within which the transport services are extended. Please
refer to the attached Transport Service zone list to check if your current
residential address falls under our Service zone.

*i)      *Agreeing to the cab deduction charges, if opting for the
company transport, as per company policy which as below *(applicable only
to BT GBS & BT e-Serv (India) Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon & Kolkata).*

a.     FTE Salary<= INR 10,00,000/-  :   No deduction

b.    FTE Salary INR 10,00,001/- to INR 15,00,000/-  INR 4,500/- pm

c.     FTE Above INR 15,00,001 : INR 6,000/- pm

*Acceptance*

I very much hope that you will accept this offer of employment. If you wish
to do so then please communicate your acceptance, along with the necessary
information mentioned above, to myself.

Please do note, however, this offer is open for you to accept within the
next *24 hours*, at which time it will be deemed to be withdrawn. If you
miss this date and still wish to work with BT then please contact me so we
can consider this further.

*Questions*

If having read this offer of employment you have any questions at all or
wish to discuss it further then please feel free to reach out to me.

Congratulations and I hope to hear from you soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Thanks & Regards*

*Charan Singh |M: +91 9971835333 | E: [email-masked]|
<[email-masked]%7C>* *www.bt.com/globalservices
<http://www.bt.com/globalservices>*

**[image:
https://myprofile.bt.com/sites/CBS-Strategy/Shared%20Documents/Misc/GPTW.PNG]

*Personal |* *Simple | **Brilliant |*

*“Interested in joining BT? Click* *For Referral/Direct application
<https://bt.taleo.net/careersection/external/moresearch.ftl?lang=en> / **For
Internal Job Postings
<https://employeegate.bt.com/spredirect.htm?target=https://bt.taleo.net/careersection/saml20authnrequestservlet.jss?redirectionURI=https://bt.taleo.net/careersection/internal/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en>
**to
see our vacancies.”*

www.btplc.com/careercentre to see our vacancies.

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*