Subject: Ticket Assigned - Missing item in order- Not received
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 05:44:40 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Missing item in order- Not received Hello,

I ordered from the lifestyle through the app over 2 months ago. When i
received my order i noticed that i had a missing product in my order. I
right away contacted someone from the lifestyle customer service and they
said that they have "escalated my matter" and never once I got reached out
to or updated on my situation. They would always say that i'd be updated
and contacted within 2-3 days. never once happened.  I tried reaching out
through chat and call multiple times and NEVER got a response either. It
has been over 2 months now. Then i was also told by the support agent that
id get a refund and will receive an email.however i didn't receive an email
either

I think this is completely unacceptable as no action was ever taken. It has
taken months and months for me waiting for a response. The customer service
team is extremely poor and doesn't help out at all.  I shouldn't have to
contact the team multiple times. This has been the worst experience I've
had with an online store being so unorganized and unhelpful.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND NOT HELPFUL AT ALL WHATSOEVER.

My order number is #9791564259. I was missing a makeup sharpener from my
order. If someone from the team could please reach out to me and help me
resolve my ongoing issue that has not been attended to for over 2 months as
this is not acceptable at all.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1497163