Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: MOOSE NORGE LOFOTEN
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 04:53:08 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: MOOSE NORGE LOFOTEN  

To whom it may concern,

I hope you are safe and doing well under the circumstances.

I am writing this email to inform you about our Men's clothing line.

Please find attached our catalogue which gives an overview about our brand.

For more product details and pictures please visit our website:

https://nordiqmoose.com/

https://nordiqmoose.com/e-catalog/

Nordiq Moose  is a contemporary menswear based on nordic design,founded by a
team in an honest and independent approach.

We take traditional values of quality and workmanship and reinterpret them
with a modern aesthetic.

We're looking to grow alongside stockists that share the same appreciation
for contemporary design and quality, building upon our values together.

* We are looking for distributor/agency/stockist/wholesaler/B2C to work with
for the long-term.

* Our minimum order values are low to ensure high sell-throughs for our
stockists.

* We look for stockists with a high standard of retail, with well
merchandised shops or websites and excellent customer service.

* We like you to be informed and knowledgeable about Nordiq Moose so that
you can share our story with your customers.

 

We will be glad to hear your comments.

We are sincerely looking forward to cooperating with you for mutual benefit
in the near future.

 

       With Best Regards

 <https://nordiqmoose.com/> 

        P  Please consider the environment before printing my email

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1445837