Subject: Ticket Assigned - WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE - HOME CENTRE OUTLET
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 05:47:24 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  WORST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE - HOME CENTRE OUTLET Hi HomeCentre Team - To whom so ever it may concern.

(Or forward this mail to concern team)

Arrogance, Indiscipline, unorganized, etc. these are just a few words to
express the experience we got on 25th August 2020 around 7:00 PM at your
outlet - Phoenix Market City Kurla, Mumbai 70.

We have spent almost one and a half hours searching for a Gift Item (dinner
set) we wished to buy and below is the experience we faced.

   1. Set was incomplete which was displayed on the shelf i.e. 4 small
   Katories were missing. (then why was it displayed? considering HomeCentre
   is a brand this is not at all expected)
   2. We got a suggestion to order it online (which we might receive in the
   next 7 working days) unfortunately we were not in a situation where we can
   wait for that long and we considered that you have opened the outlet for
   non-online buyers.
   3. Hence we again spent a few more minutes to finalize another design
   (with no assistance available) which we did but came to know that the store
   doesn't have a box for that particular item (what should we consider - that
   the set was returned by the earlier buyer who brought it without the box?).
   4. Still we were ok to go with any other proper box, but the Store
   Assistant tried to pack those beautiful Dinner Set in some dirty, dusty and
   damaged brown box, which was not acceptable for the product like Dinner
   Set. (Image1)
   5. The Next step supervisor did is arrange another Dinner Set's box
   which was seriously not meant for those plates which were in our set. Box
   was too small in which the store assistant was trying to fit the plate and
   close it abruptly it could have broken the plates. (Image2)
   6. we spoke to assistant (no use) then we spoke to supervisor (no use)
   then we asked for manager who was moved for the day before the store closed
   (which was not expected)
   7. i called her and had a conversation regarding the situation - the
   conversation in which i came to know that the manager is not at all
   interested in selling the products - being in the sales team she was
   carrying so much arrogance and negligence about the sales.
   8. final conclusion of the discussion with your manager was:
      1. either we should go with the damaged box or the box which was not
      as per the size of the set
      2. Or else cancel the order.
   9. We respected her decision and cancelled the order.

Looking forward to what kind of action will be taken for this entire
situation and what revert I'll get for this concern?

People involved are:
Manager: Vandana Singh
Supervisor: Raju Jaiswar
Assistant: Ranjita
Billings: Arvind Sharma

Thanks
*MG - 7798901098*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1439918