Subject: Ticket Assigned - Message 360 a solution for all the online business companies to save cost on phone calls.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 05:47:24 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Message 360 a solution for all the online business companies to save cost on phone calls. Dear Management,

*Message 360* is designed for B2C organizations, as far as I know you are
managing a challenging field force who daily engage in thousands of phone
calls, which turn into significant bills at the end of the month and your
organization has to bear these expenses.

As per the market the survey, I can assure you that more than 50% of your
customers are available for calls and messaging on WhatsApp which means
that you could potentially save at least 50% on your phone bills by merely
shifting to WhatsApp calls instead of regular calls, however, due to hassle
with each contact that has to be saved in the phone book as otherwise, you
cannot contact the same person on WhatsApp, most people wouldn't waste so
much time and energy on this repetitive procedure.

As a solution, I would like to present to you and ask some of your precious
time to review an app available on Google Play store, *Message 360*, which
will give you the possibility to instantly call or message the same clients
on WhatsApp without hassle mentioned above.

Kindly note that this app is free and you can try it any time by
searching *Message
360* on Google Play store.

I will be very thankful to you if you will also, convey the same message to
your management for consideration.

*Play store link:*

 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.message360

*LinkedIn link:*

Khalid Mustafa (MS. Excel Corporate Trainer) on LinkedIn: #money #mentoring
| 45 comments
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/khalid-mustafa-ms-excel-corporate-trainer-27aa5a41_money-mentoring-activity-6696047380682309632-dXZb>

*Regards*

*Khalid Mustafa*

*Contact +92 324 828 8905*

*WhatsApp +92 315 813 7329*

Attachment(s) that exceed the 20 MB limit have been dropped. Please reach out to the sender. https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1439913