Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 09:25:58 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way AA dear
Kindly confirm the shilping company.Tracking ID is not correct.. Checked
from shipadelivery and smsa express also..
Please check and confirm the tracking I.D.
Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020, 03:54
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Hassan Aziz <[email-masked]>

Order number 6216683543 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Hassan Aziz, products from order number 6216683543 are being sent to you
in multiple shipments so you receive them faster.
The tracking number is Z1592485.

Order shipping to
*Hassan Aziz*
4422 King Khalid Air Base
Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: 966 580727520

Payment Method:
*Hassan A*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 8763

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88887001326920200818

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162343920?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Sequin Detail Plush Teddy Bear *
Color: Pink
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161753906?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Charlotte Reid Satchel Crossbody Bag *
Color: Beige
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162125153?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Plush Llama Toy *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161782342?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Bear Soft Toy *
Color: Multicolour
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1401118