Subject: Ticket Assigned - Online purchase issue
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 01:25:36 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Online purchase issue Hi
My online order no. is 9770558956, one of the things being the S&G plush
elephant bean bag. I had wanted to purchase it In store but was told it’s
exclusively available online so ordered it for my Toddler. On receiving I
realized it was not what I expected at all and so contacted the customer
care for setting up a refund and was told it would be easier to do it in
store since I requested a credit note instead. So I took my item to
babyshop and was told there that it is non refundable.
It makes me really upset and angry that it NOWHERE mentions under the item
that this is non refundable, instead  under delivery & returns it mentions
free return. Being a loyal customer of babyshop I am extremely disheartened
by the cold behavior of the customer service, refusing to understand the
fact that, had it been mentioned under the item that it was non refundable
I would have understood it being my responsibility, but since it was not,
and it being available exclusively online , it is not fair on a customer to
not be able to exchange it given it’s not a personal product with a hygiene
issue. Also being such an old and loyal customer, I expect a little more
understanding from the brand.
I hope that you will be able to help me on the above issue, since I’m only
requesting an exchange of item since this is not comfortable and safe for
my toddler and so a complete wasted item  for us.

Regards
Shagun singh
0559488895

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/479480