Subject: Ticket Assigned - LED CORNER--LED LIGHTS-LED SCREENS
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 05:26:00 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  LED CORNER--LED LIGHTS-LED SCREENS Dear sir/Madam

We are one of the biggest led suppliers in UAE.. We provides -

1.Led lights

2. Strips

3.Neon's

4.LED Screens

5.LED Walls

6. Indoor lights

7. Outdoor lights

8. Programmable Strips & neon's

9. DMX System

10. Wall Washer

11. Ground lights

12. Garden lights

13. Warehouse lights

14. UFO

15. Track lights

16. Street lights

17.Sports light

18. Sensors

19. Tridonic driver 

20. Solar Lights

 

 

We also experienced in - Customization of lights, signage, Metal works
etc..

 

 

 

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks & Regards  

  Vishnu Prasad M

     Sales Executive l  ( :+971 55 1728493 l  * :
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  l  *:
<http://www.ledcorner.co.uk/> www.ledcorner.co.uk 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/477231