Subject: Ticket Assigned - Introduction Letter - Best Uniforms
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 08:19:29 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Introduction Letter - Best Uniforms Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to express our interest in supplying Garment Products to your
company. We are fashion textile manufacturer and own a textile product
manufacturing firm under the name of Best Uniforms.

We are in the market more than 10 years with garments  embroidery works in
UAE. Since we have started our textile manufacturing firm and supply
garment products to a number of reputed fashion houses, mostly in Gulf
Countries. We have never received any complaints regarding the quality of
products supplied by us. We can assure you that the product manufactured by
us, has the best quality available in the market and is available at an
economical price. We can also assure that it will be a pleasure for you to
do business with us and will add to the quality of your products.

Looking forward to talk to you real soon.

Regards,
Asif Khan,
Manager- Sales
Mob: 052-8579740

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/528531