Subject: Ticket Assigned - Shoe Mart LLC - Etisalat Special Proposal
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 08:12:33 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Shoe Mart LLC - Etisalat Special Proposal   

Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings!

Give your business in a new way in digital one. With the way the world is
changing, more and more customers, more business are making more high value
revenues.  So, it's important to keep in step with the digital revolution.
That's exactly where etisalat's one stop solution with end to end services.
Elevate your profession with Etisalat intelligent security system and truly
pursue business success. With the way the world is changing, more and more
customers are searching the web for options. So, it's important to keep in
step with the digital revolution. That's exactly where etisalat's Online
Marketing Services help small and medium businesses. The ultimate business
solution for SMB's with end-to-end lifetime support. 

Etisalat One Stop Solution with Unlimited Local / International Calls

Make your work space in digital sustainability

1 Communicate Line with advanced telephony features such as Video calls,
Voice calls, Messaging 

 Presence plus one DID & bundled 100 Flexi Minutes 

PABX features such as Auto Attendant (IVR), Hunt Groups, Call Forward
Options, Call Conferencing, Voicemail and many more

Just 99 AED 4 Cameras with 45 days cloud based

Online marketing is the best product, which is easy contact the customer 

and get more business in the low investment. Google my Business is Starting
from AED 160

Vat service from Etisalat 

VAT-Consulting.png

Free Registration with FTA Approved 

Office365.png

From Etisalat starting Aed 19 and cloud based services with 1 TB storage (
available online / offline ) 

 

Given an opportunity, I'd want to meet you personally and discuss the
services in detail as per your requirement. 

Packages are available as per industry needs. 

Looking forward to meeting you. 

Thanks and Regards,

2018-10-21 00

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/528262