Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Share your feedback with us
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 23:45:50 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Share your feedback with us Good quality

On Feb 20, 2020 1:35 PM, "Centrepoint" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

We’d love to hear from you.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
Your feedback is important to us.
Hi Emy M.Sumawang, we'd be grateful if you could tell us what you think
about the products you've just received.
SPLASH
Bow Detail Classic Briefs with Scalloped Hem - Set of 5
Color: Multicolour
Size: 16
Quantity: 1
KWD 3
Write a review
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161076768?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_KW_en>
SPLASH
Bow Detail Boyshorts with Elasticised Waistband - Set of 5
Color: Multicolour
Size: 16
Quantity: 1
KWD 3
Write a review
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161076754?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_KW_en>
SPLASH
Bow Applique Briefs with Elasticised Waistband - Set of 5
Color: Multicolour
Size: 16
Quantity: 1
KWD 3
Write a review
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161076761?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_KW_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© $year Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/500455