Subject: Ticket Assigned - Size difference - 162049487 / Order # 9771459631
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 02:42:20 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Size difference - 162049487 / Order # 9771459631 Dear,

I am writing to complain about the above product number we received has a
different size fitting.

Just to breif you, we have tried the similar shirt (18 UK , different
color) from your outlet and found it perfect in size and fitting. As the
outlet didn't have the color (dark red), we have been advised by your sales
staff to order online.

Now that we have recieved the product (18 UK, dark red) on trying the same
, the fitting is found tight at the shoulders.

Please do the needful to check for the same and ensure we get the proper
size, fitting or else please take back the product and refund us the
payment.

Thanks and regards,

Shabeen Haris
+971 54 5050592

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/498438