Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Replace or exchange my bag
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 05:07:09 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Replace or exchange my bag I got my cod on 26 Feb, I bought a bag on buy 1 get 1 offer one is
absolutely fine... Other is damage  buttons are faded there are pressing
marks on bag as if it's very old.... Kindly change this piece.. Sending u
pics as a proof.... Sending u picture of my order number and delivery
detail as well..... Kindly replace this bag with brown one you can see the
Pic in end.... Thanx

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Umm Mousa plot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2020, 12:31 AM
Subject: Fwd: Replace or exchange my bag
To: <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Umm Mousa plot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 28, 2020, 12:13 AM
Subject: Replace or exchange my bag
To: <[email-masked]>

I got my cod on 26 Feb, I bought a bag on buy 1 get 1 offer one is
absolutely fine... Other is damage  buttons are faded there are pressing
marks on bag as if it's very old.... Kindly change this piece.. Sending u
pics as a proof.... Sending u picture of my order number and delivery
detail as well..... Kindly replace this bag with brown one you can see the
Pic in end.... Thanx

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/492430