Subject: Ticket Assigned - Defective Item Delivered By Centrepoint.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 01:09:34 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Defective Item Delivered By Centrepoint. Hi.

I had bought this pram online (Order No. 9769259297) and it was meant as a
gift for a family friend. As such we did not unpack it when it was
delivered to our home believing that since it is delivered by Centerpoint,
it must have been inspected before packing and must be free of any defect.
However, to our utter embarrassment, when we visited them and presented the
gift and opened it, we found that it is a defective piece.

Now the question is not that we are requesting a replacement or a refund,
but the question is that how on earth can Centrepoint deliver a defective
item, knowing that it is defective. Any one looking at it will know that it
is not a result of mishandling. The item was never used. We just opened it,
saw the defect, were truly embarrassed and brought back the item.

I am attaching pics of the defective area. Stitching is out, one button or
hook is missing, the strap is damaged. I fail to understand that the person
who packed this, missed these. Really hard to believe. And I dont want to
even think that Centrpoint deliberately shipped a defective piece, knowing
well that it is defective. Or may be I should.

In any case, I demand an explanation from someone responsible at
Centrpoint. Or else I will be forced to believe that it is a policy of
Centrpoint to sell defective items online, and not care about the
emabarrasement of those going through such dilemma.

In any case, trusting Centrepoint for online shopping is difficult now,
especially when you guys hide behind technicalities that so much time has
elapsed rather than focusing on the fact that a defective piece was indeed
delivered to a customer.

Please let me know as to what should I do with this defective pram. I do
not want a defective piece and I don't mind returning it to some of your
outlet, even if I dont get the replacement or a refund. I am a customer,
and I have rights. And most importantly, I can not forget the embarrassment
caused to me because of thos defective item, delivered to me by Centerpoint.

Regards,
Masood
0505467890

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/481640