Subject: Ticket Assigned - RECRUITMENT OF MANPOWER FROM INDIA
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 07:04:54 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RECRUITMENT OF MANPOWER FROM INDIA Dear Sir/ Mam, 

Greetings!

We are delighted to introduce our company, G.K. Manpower Consultants.

G.K. Manpower Consultants is a India based company striving to fulfill
manpower requirements - professionals as well as skilled and semi-skilled.
Our extensive network spread over India, Nepal, Bangladesh facilitates us to
meet your manpower needs at the earliest.

We are pleased to inform you for your immediate reference, that we are an
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company having its head office in Mumbai- India and
associates at Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Gujarat,
Rajasthan etc.

Please find our attached company profile to know more about the advantages
of using our services.

We will be glad to hear from you to understand your manpower needs and look
forward to a long term business relationship with your esteemed
organization.

Thanking you in anticipation.

With Best Regards,

Zanul Abiden Vahora

(Vice President)

G K MANPOWER CONSULTANTS

512, B - Wing, "215 Atrium", Courtyard Marriott Hotel, 

Andheri - Kurla Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai - 400093, INDIA

Mob: +91 9967198786 Fax No: +91 22 6713 7799.

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] Web:
<http://www.gkmanpower.com/> www.gkmanpower.com

Govt. Reg. No.: B-0004/MUM/PER/1000+/5/7650/2006

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/410104