Subject: Ticket Assigned - Space availability in ABAD Nucleus Mall - Kundanoor- Cochin
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 12:26:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Space availability in ABAD Nucleus Mall - Kundanoor- Cochin Dear Sir,

This email is to inform you about space availability in *ABAD Nucleus Mall* -
Kundanoor- Cochin.

We are looking forward to giving the space to a store like *SPLASH* as we
do not have enough of such stores in this area. Also, from the customer
surveys done in the last few months, we have noticed more enquiries asking
for the same.

Attached the mall presentation along with this mail for your reference. If
you are interested to look further into this, please do contact me at +91
9995005429, so that we can set up a meeting and take this ahead.

*Regards,*

*Lakshmi Menon*

*Co-ordinator-Retail & Leasing*
ABAD Retail Pvt. Ltd. | ABAD Group

 8th Floor | Nucleus Mall & Office | NH 49 (Kundannoor – Petta Rd)

Maradu P. O. | Cochin – 682 304 | Kerala | India.

Tel: +91 484 4105000|Direct: +91 484 4105043 | Mob: +91 - 9995005429

www.abadretail.com <http://www.abadbuilders.com/> | [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>      <http://abadbuildersonline.blogspot.com/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/387080