Subject: Ticket Assigned - Goods not yet received
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2020 13:04:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Goods not yet received Good day,

I have placed an order a week ago. I know there were holidays in between
but I have had no contact after the phone call last week to confirm when I
will  be receiving the items. I was told 2 or 3 days.

Kindly inform me as to when I can expect delivery.

Kind Regards,

Rabia Osman
Mobile: +971 547 521 530
WhatsApp: +27 794 889 772

    The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only
for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and contains
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any form of reproduction in whole
or in part, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and or publication of this material is strictly prohibited by the intended
recipient or if received in error. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/382088