Subject: Ticket Assigned - Regarding misbehaviour by Max employee
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 07:17:46 +0000

Hi Rehan Khan,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Regarding misbehaviour by Max employee Dear Team,

There is a employee naming with “SAVITA” in DLF mall of Noida..kindly train
her that how to deal with the customers with the correct information
regarding the stuffs in store.

This incident happened one week ago.

I visited the place and asked for a offer/discount on a Sweater as on blue
 piece there was a discount tag of 50% and on orange piece staff was
telling me that 30% discount is available for the same..just to confirm I
asked that lady to check and confirm with the concerned person that how
much discount I will be getting on orange piece after few minutes she came
back and said that that there is only colour difference so discount will be
50% on both the pieces...
Then I picked orange one and went for billing..then cashier name “Tahseem”
said that only 30% off is on the material..I asked to talk to that lady who
told me after confirming that 50% off is there..

Then we “cashier Tahseem and me” talk to that lady that how much discount
she have confirmed and now she just started arguing that she didn’t tell
anything about 50% off..and wasn’t ready to agree on her conversation what
she had with me before billing..

I want strict action against her “Savita” and a quick response from your
end..

Because of that lady I wasted so much of time and energy too..you people
should know the importance of time..

I will take this incident to legal as well..if I will not hear anything
from your end...

Regards,
Neha
-- 
Regards,
Neha

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/374263