Subject: CC
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: IQBAL LSM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 07:27:29 -0700 (MST)

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 

partially cancelled 

Hi Shama, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We truly apologize for the inconvenience however, please understand whenever you place an order, all the items that you want to purchase go to our quality team for a quality check to make sure they are in good condition to be sent to you. 

This order is not cancelled, during quality check we found out that 1 item was not in a good condition to be sold and this was the last of their stock hence we took this out of your order. You are still going to receive the remaining items. 
​ 
We will not be happy either if you receive bad item in your order, this is the reason why this item was cancelled and you received a notification regarding the same item. 

Our delivery partner will call you before delivering these items. 

Hope this helps and have a great evening! Stay Safe! 

Your Friends, 
The Support TeamHi Shama, 

............................................................................................................................................ 
مرحبا شريفة، oder not delivered 

شكرا لك على التواصل معنا. 

تقبلي كامل إعتذارنا عن إزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

نود إخبارك أن الإتصال بك من قبل فريق الشحن للتوصيل المنتجات لكن كان رقم جوالك غير قابل للإتصال لذالك المنتجات تم إرجاع الى المستودع عندما تقوم بطلب عمل يرجى إدخال رقم الجوال المتحرك كيلا تواجه أية مشكلة في المستقبل مرة أخرى. 

لا تترددي في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................. 
damage item 

Hi Sally​, 
​ 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that return request has been raised by you, our representative will contact you as soon as possible to take item back within 3-5 working day once it reaches warehouse then it will take 1-2 days for quality check after which your amount will be refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
amount refunded with non-refundable value 

Hi Sally, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

As we can see that you have this purchased Lee Cooper Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring which was SAR25.00 but 22.25 SAR has been deducted from you main balance and 2.75 SAR has been deducted from your Voucher which is Non Refund Value, that's why you actul amount has been refunded. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
shoemart exchange 

Hi Mohammad, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We see that you want to exchange the shoe which you ordered from our website due to the sizing issue. 

As per the policy, we do not offer online exchange of any items. However, we would suggest you to visit any nearby Shoemart store and get it exchanged from there providing that the same item is physically available in the store. 

​For online, we would recommend that you first return these shoes and then order a new one with the desired size. 

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. ​Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................. 
provide us correct order number 

Hi Nuvelle, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 
​ 
We apologize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We would be happy to help you. However for us to check and investigate, we would need correct order number because we are not able to fetch details with this order number 82114218942, please make sure that provided order number is correct so that we can assist you better. 

Please provide us correct order number to further assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
escalation 

Hi Dileep, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We apolgize you for the inconvenience caused. 

We have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, actioin will be taken as soon as possible and your concern will be resolved on priority basis 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cancellation on validation 

Hi Rhia, 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

We'd like to confirm you that order has not been placed successfully as the payment from your credit card used has been unsuccessful. 

Please note that the transaction has only been authorized and not captured. An authorized transaction means that the transaction amount has been blocked by the card issuing bank. 

If a transaction is not captured, it will be reversed back to the card. You can also contact your bank to confirm the same information. 

Do place a new order again with us so we will be able to confirm & deliver it you. 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
cannot cancell righ now 

مرحبا دلال، 
​ 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 
​ 
نأسف لسماع رغبتك في إلغاء طلبك ويمكنك إطلاعنا عن السبب إن وجد. 
طلبك قد تم شحنه و هو في طريقه إليك ولا يمكننا الإلغاء من قبلنا بعد ذلك. 
​ 
إليك ما عليك ان تفعله للإلغاء: 
عندما يتواصل معك شريك الشحن لتوصيل الطلب يمكنك إبلاغه بانك لم تعد ترغبين به. 
​ 
نتطلع لخدمتك لاحقا. 
​ 
لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 
​ 
أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
collection follow up 

مرحبا وسام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك ستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل لإخذ المنتجات و هناك المنديب في طريقه إليك للإسترجاع المنتجات هو يصل إليك في أقرب وقب ممكن، بعد وصول العناصر إلى المستودع هناك يستغرق 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إرجاع المبلغ. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Missing items 

مرحبا باسل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن المنتجات الكاملة تم إرسال من قبلنا إذا كان هناك أي منتج ناقص يرجى تزويدنا إسم المنتج ناقص مع رقم الطلب لكي نتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
order confirmation 

مرحبا بدر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن طلبك قد تم التأكيد هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل في وصول المنتجات إليك قبل وصول فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التوصيل المناسب للتسليم المنتجات، رقم الطلب 6243379898 و رقم التتبع SD000453673 يمكنك التتبع على هذا الرابط 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not able to place order 

مرحب ارانيا، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم التأكيد بتاريخ Nov 17, 2020 رقم الطلب 6243393630/6243456579 إذا تريد أن تقوم بطلب عمل الحين يرجى مسح ذاكرة التخزين المؤقت بعده أذ واجهت أية مشكلة في طلب العمل أرسل لنا لقطة الشاشة لنتمكن من خدمتك باكمل وجه. 
لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
take screenshort 

مرحبا هاجر، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
​تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، خذ لقطة الشاشة لمنتج مختلف عن طلبك و أرسل لنا لكى نتمكن من خدمتكم بشكل أفضل. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 

........................................................................................................................................... 
click and collect follow up 

مرحبا حمدة، 

شكرا لك على تواصلك معنا. 

نود إعلامكم أن الطلب رقم (6240009816) جاهز للاستلام من المتجر. 

يرجى التأكد من حصولك على الهوية الشخصية الخاص بك أثناء الاستلام. 

تأكد أيضًا من أن تكون الرسالة النصية القصيرة جاهزة ، كما هو مطلوب في الفرع لتتمكن من إكمال عملية الاستلام. 

لا تترددي بالاتصال في حال وجود اي استفسارات اخرى. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
App issue 

Hi Mukhsith, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 
We sincerely apologize for the issue you are facing however, we would advise you to please try clearing the cache/cookies of your browser and if you are using the App please try reinstalling/'updating it. 

If the same problem persists, please provide us with the following details so that we can forward it for further assistance: 
1. Screenshot Of The Issue(If Possible) 
2. App Version/Browser Version 
3. Android/iOS Version or Browser name 
4. Registered email address 
5. Country of access 

We hope this helps and please do not hesitate to write back to us if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help! 
Note: If no response is received within 24 hours the case will be closed automatically. 
Your Friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
delivery followup 

مرحبا سمير، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم أن الشحنة في طرقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك في أقرب وقت ممكن، هناك يستغرق 3-5 أيام عمل بعد إتمام طلب. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran dilink 

Hi Nizam, 
Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We have checked on your account details and see that your Shukran card is not linked with this [email-masked] It is pending because the verification step was not completed. 

Please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] to update your card information (mobile or email), and then you will be able to receive the verification code to link your card successfully. 
Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................ 
ready for pickup 

Hi Asif, 
Thank you for reaching out to us. 
Your order ID 6242131005 is now ready for collection. 
Kindly make sure to have your Emirates ID or Passport, during the pickup. 
Also, make sure to have the SMS ready, as it is needed in the branch to be able to complete the pickup process. 
Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance. 
Your friends, 
The Support Team 

............................................................................................................................................. 
return under process 

مرحبا سهى، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
​ 
تقبلي كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن طلب الإرجاع قد تم رفع من قبلك هناك يستغرق خلال 3-5 للإسترجاع المنتجات هناك العمل قيد الإجراء حاليا المندوب يتواصل معك لإخذ المنتجات بعد وصول المنتجات إلى المستودع هناك سيتغرق خلال 1-2 أيام عمل في تحقق الجودة بعده سيتم إيداع المبلغ. 
​ 

لا تترددي في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات أخرى. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم. 
............................................................................................................................................ 
shukran password 

مرحبا سلام، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى لدينا بريد الألكتروني المسجل [email-masked] أولا عليك أن تدخل إسم المستخدم بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم التحقق بعده يجيئ رقم السر على رقم جوالك الذي المسجل أو بريد الإلكتروني المسجل بعده عليك أن تدخل رقم السر هكذا يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم المرور. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 
............................................................................................................................................ 

order on the way 

مرحبا خلود، 
شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 
يسعدني إخبارك أن طلبك في طريقه اليك بالفعل. يمكنك الآن تتبعه عبر الإنترنت على موقع شيبا (https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/) باستخدام رقم التتبع (SD000397563) . سيتصل بك شريك البريد السريع الخاص بنا لترتيب موعد للتسليم. يجب أن يكون الطلب معك قريبًا. 
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 
أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
order delivered 

مرحبا خلود، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إستلام من قبلك بتاريخ 14/11/2020م إن لم تجد الطلب يرجى إعلامنا لكي نتمكن من خدمتكم بأكمل وجه. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
out for delivery 

مرحبا عايشه ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن الشحنة في طريقها إليك هناك فريق الشحن يتواصل معك للترتيب وقت التسليم المناسب للتوصيل المنتجات. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
My credit refund 

شكرًا لك على التسوق على www.maxfashion.com 

نأسف لأن طلبك لم ينجح. تم إعادة مبلغ (118.15) ريال إلى رصيدي عبر الإنترنت. 

يمكنك استخدام حساب الائتمان الخاص بي في عملية الشراء عبر الإنترنت في 5 خطوات سهلة: 

الخطوة 1 - ما عليك سوى تسجيل الدخول إلى www.maxfashion.com 
الخطوة 2 - ابدأ التسوق 
الخطوة 3 - أضف العناصر المختارة إلى السلة 
الخطوة 4 - انتقل إلى الخروج 
الخطوة 5 - حدد رصيدي كخيار دفع 

يرجى العلم أنه لا يمكن استخدام رصيدك عبر الإنترنت إلا مرة واحدة. 

عد قريبًا لتحصل على شيء تحبه. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
refund with my credit 

مرحبا عمل، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

يرجى العلم، كما نرى أن الطلب قد تم إسترجاع من قبلك بتاريخ 11/16/20م و أنت وجدت المبلغ في النقد 25.68 مع قيمةرصيدي 
2.45 ,62412397675101302284 يمكنك الإستخدام على maxfashioin. 

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كان بإمكاننا تقديم أي مساعدة إضافية. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
Aramex for return items 

Hi Team, 
​ 
Problem Statement: Items not collected. 

Order Date : Oct 28, 2020 
Order ID: 6236663470 
Tracking ID: 46378146441 

Assistance Required: Items need to be collected 
Issue Description: Return request has been raised on 11/8/20 but collection has not been done yet. 

Please look into this matter and do the needful. 
Regards, 
Mohd Iqbal 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with team. 

مرحبا آلاء ، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 
تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم بأن العمل قيد الإجراء الحين مع الجهات المعنية و سيتم اتخاذ الإجراء اللازم بأسرع وقت ممكن ، وسيتم التواصل معكم في حال وجود أي معلومات جديدة. 
شكرا لتعاونكم وتفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
again return request created 

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

We sincerely apologize for the delay in collection of your return request, we have created a new return request at this time to avoid further delays,You must have received an email notification from us containing a link. We request you to please click on that link and fill your address and contact details. 

Once you have done that please simply reply to this email and let us know along with your full address and contact number so that we can arrange the collection for you on priority. 

We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help! 

Your Friends, 
The Support Team 
........................................................................................................................................... 
not delivered in arbic 

مرحبا محمد، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود اعلامكم انه تم ارجاع الطلب رقم (6239589603) الى مخازننا بسبب عد امكاننا في توصيل الطلب خلال الوقت الزمني المحدد، وفي حال رغبتكم في الطلب نرجوا من حضرتكم الطلب مرة اخرى وناكد لكم عن توصيل الطلب في الوقت المحدد. 
نحن نعلم انك تتوقع أعلى مستويات الخدمة من شركتنا،كما نتأسف جدا بسبب عدم التزامنا بالمعايير الاساسية وعلى التأخير الذي تسببنا به لتوصيل الطلب. 
كما ناكد لكم على انه تم رفع طلب للجهات المختصة لعدم تكرار هذه التجربة في المستقبل. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
forget password 

مرحبا هند ، 

شكرا لتواصلك معنا 

يرجى العلم، أولا على أن تدخل إسم المستخد بعده أضغط على نسيت رقم السر بعده يجيئ الرابط على بريد الإلكتروني المسجل خاص بك عليك أن تضغط على الرابط هناك يمكنك إعادة تعيين رقم السر. 

لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

اصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
NDR CANCELLATION 

مرحبا نواف، 

شكرًا على تواصلك معنا ومنحنا الفرصة لخدمتك. 

نحن نعتذر حقًا عن الإزعاج ، ومع ذلك ، يرجى تفهم أنه كلما قمت بتقديم طلب ، تذهب جميع العناصر التي ترغب في شرائها إلى فريق الجودة لدينا لفحص الجودة للتأكد من أنها في حالة جيدة ليتم إرسالها إليك. 

لم يتم إلغاء هذا الطلب ، أثناء فحص الجودة اكتشفنا أن عنصرًا واحدًا لم يكن في حالة جيدة ليتم بيعه وكانت هذه آخر مخزوناتهم ، ومن ثم قمنا بإخراجها من طلبك. 

لن نكون سعداء أيضًا إذا تلقيت عناصر سيئة في طلبك ، وهذا هو سبب إلغاء هذه العناصر وتلقيك إشعارًا بشأن نفس العنصر. 

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا وأتمنى لك أمسية رائعة! ابق آمنًا! 

أصدقائك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................. 
HOW TO LIKN SHUKRAN 

​Hi Raghad, 

​ 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are giving you 5 days from the order date to link your account. Once you link your account within the 5 days of purchase, your points will be automatically credited into your Shukran account. You can only earn the points on your last purchase. 

To link your Shukran card, please follow the below steps: 

1- Log in your account. 
2- Go to My account > Shukran > Link your account here. 
3- Follow the provided steps on the webpage 

please contact the Shukran support team on 800–SHUKRAN (800–7485726), or email at [email-masked] 

Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance. 

Your friends, 
The Support Team 
............................................................................................................................................ 
FOR ME 

عميلتنا العزيزة رغد, 
نشكرك على التواصل معنا. 

نود أن نعلمك أنه نظرًا لأسباب أمنية ، لا يحق لنا إجراء أي تغييرات على حساب عملائنا. إذا كنت ترغب في تغيير رقم الهاتف ، يمكنك تسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك ومن خيار الإعداد ، يمكنك تحديث رقم هاتفك الصحيح. 
​ 
نشكرك على تفهمك وتعاونك. 

أصدقاؤك ، 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................ 
we are in touch with concerned team, 

مرحبا انفال، 

شكراً لك على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا عن الإزعاج الذي تسببنا به. 

يرجى العلم، أن العملية قيد الإجراء الحين نحن على اتصال بالفريق المعني، سيتم حل المشكلة في أقرب وقت ممكن. 

لا تتردد بالاتصال بنا للحصول على مزيد من المساعدة. 

أصدقائك، 
فريق الدعم. 

............................................................................................................................................ 
REFUND IN MY CREDIT 

مرحبا، 

شكرا على تواصلك معنا. 

تقبل كامل اعتذارنا على الازعاج الذي تسببنا به وعلى التأخير. 

نود إعلامكم أنه تم إرجاع قيمة 159.5705 الطلب رقم (6234365702) الى رصيدي و قد تم الإستخدام من قبلك على هذا رقم الطلب 6242590985 الذي تم طلبه بتاريخ Nov 15, 2020م. 
شكرا لتعاونكم ونقدر تفهمكم معنا. 

لا تتردد في التواصل معنا في حال وجود أي إستفسارات. 

أصدقائك 
فريق الدعم 

............................................................................................................................................