Subject: Re: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Aayush Ambardar <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Sanket Sable <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>, Dilip Jacob <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 04:21:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi Aayush/Shababe, 

We have contacted the customers however, they have not replied to us yet and confirmed anything. Please find attached the ticket ids under which customers have been contacted. 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Aayush Ambardar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Sanket Sable" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, "Dilip Jacob" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2023 2:38:40 PM 
Subject: RE: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

Hi Apoorv, 

Do we have a confirmation from the winners about price collection tomorrow between 3-5pm? 

Thanks 

Aayush Ambardar 

Digital Marketing | Ecommerce 

Centrepoint | Landmark Group 
w: [ https://www.centrepointstores.com/ | centrepointstores.com ] 
m: +971527801158 

From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2023 11:22 AM 
To: Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Sanket Sable <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Aayush Ambardar <[email-masked]>; Dilip Jacob <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

		

You don't often get email from [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] . [ https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification | 
Learn why this is important ] 

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

Hi Shababe, 

Will get the needful done here and will share with you the ticket ids where customers have been contacted. 

Thank you. 

Regards, 

Apoorv 

From: "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Jessie Caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Sanket Sable" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Aayush Ambardar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Dilip Jacob" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2023 12:21:22 PM 
Subject: RE: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Apoorv Joshi ] Please find the attached email communication summary. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Shababe Quamar 

+971 4 517 4278 

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmark.digital%2F&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283279461%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=qfAXgIC4%2FwX3Yg7vbEYoc6KU9jizEVoNsDLb2NTuKrM%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmark.digital ] 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2023 10:31 AM 
To: Sanket Sable < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aayush Ambardar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Dilip Jacob < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 
Importance: High 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Apoorv Joshi ] 

For customers who have not answered as per the table below – pls urgently send an email today and confirm here. 

Jessie Caparas 

Team Leader 

+971 4 5172087 

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmark.digital%2F&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283279461%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=qfAXgIC4%2FwX3Yg7vbEYoc6KU9jizEVoNsDLb2NTuKrM%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmark.digital ] 

From: Sanket Sable < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2023 12:32 AM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saeed Khawaldeh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nour Hanayneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Rawan Barghouth < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aayush Ambardar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Dilip Jacob < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

Thanks [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Jessie Caparas ] for the support. Is the email also sent? 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 8:36 PM 
To: Saeed Khawaldeh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sanket Sable < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nour Hanayneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Rawan Barghouth < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

Thanks [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Saeed Khawaldeh ] 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Sanket Sable ] 

Please find the below. 

Jessie Caparas 

Team Leader 

+971 4 5172087 

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmark.digital%2F&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283279461%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=qfAXgIC4%2FwX3Yg7vbEYoc6KU9jizEVoNsDLb2NTuKrM%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmark.digital ] 

From: Saeed Khawaldeh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 4:50 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nour Hanayneh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Rawan Barghouth < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

Hi Jessie, 

The below is done: 

CustomerPK 	

Email id 	

Devices 	

Mobile Number 	

Crystel Note 

8.983E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

971509650667 	

Answered 

	

8.799E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971503751122 	

Answered 

	

9.216E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

Guest User 	

No Phone number 

	

8.935E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

971505761517 	

No Answered 

	

9.046E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971569454069 	

No Answered 

	

9.039E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Matepad Pro 10.8 	

971551213648 	

Answered 

	

8.815E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

971551028920 	

No Answered 

	

9.052E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971562890156 	

Answered 

	

8.818E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Nova 9 	

971561631920 	

Answered 

	

9.042E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971502194589 	

No Answered 

	

9.056E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Watch GT3 	

971526777353 	

Answered 

	

8.799E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971509495120 	

Answered 

	

9.217E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

Guest User 	

No Phone number 

	

9.001E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971522711113 	

No Answered 

	

8.82E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Matepad 11 	

971527532577 	

Answered , He isn't in Dubai 

	

8.919E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971545100611 	

No Answered 

	

9.218E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971523878286 	

Answered 

	

9.049E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

971507373767 	

Answered 

	

9.018E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

Guest User 	

Answered, she is not interested 

	

8.981E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971547783500 	

Answered 

	

8.823E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Watch GT3 	

971504607194 	

Answered , she wants to receive email about this gift 

	

8.962E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

User contact not available 	

Answered 

	

9.217E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

Guest User 	

No Phone number 

Kind Regards, 

Saeed Al Khawaldeh 
Contact Center Team Leader 

T: + 962 6 500 1333 

F: +962 6 500 1334 

M: +962799 741588 

E: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.crystel.co%2F&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283279461%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=WOHeuJcjE5Y0kLjEVaMvKdPqPC9XJA7qAsoopXqxuHE%3D&reserved=0 | www.crystel.co ] 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2F538477%3Ftrk%3Dtyah%26trkInfo%3DclickedVertical%253Acompany%252CclickedEntityId%253A538477%252Cidx%253A2-1-9%252CtarId%253A1465818676745%252Ctas%253Acrystel&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283279461%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=raF6sRdvujbzUZ4OUjNwcSkovnUtlwfDYwITAq9FbO4%3D&reserved=0 ] 	

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCrystel.co&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283279461%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=ysc2Qd7rF6aTAURy9DEZtqOg3PkhLuS5Ze4DsjcT5fc%3D&reserved=0 ] 	

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FCrystelCo&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283279461%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=gFaZs3mgplueEe1PaNG3ZXA04x7OiCKuk4bdlSx8jYg%3D&reserved=0 ] 	

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCIlmC47mnFyc58kjUCMkByQ&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283435685%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=dWlokM4aGMU%2B3H9rTbOLqvBZMcUJYxy9cnNouTLKevQ%3D&reserved=0 ] 

From: Jessie Caparas [ [ mailto:[email-masked] | mailto:[email-masked] ] ] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 3:36 PM 
To: Saeed Khawaldeh 
Cc: Mohammad Shababe Quamar 
Subject: FW: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Saeed Khawaldeh ] 

Can we call these customers to claim their prizes? 

Jessie Caparas 

Team Leader 

+971 4 5172087 

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE. 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmark.digital%2F&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283435685%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=5tVE%2FsfxesjuiHvRxqSujiZ1TqHA2yuBOL4nxyZm4%2Bw%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmark.digital ] 

From: Sanket Sable < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 4:33 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Aashish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mithil Shah < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aayush Ambardar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Dilip Jacob < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Jessie ] , 

Need your support in contact with customer for the prize distribution. Attaching the email text to be used for the communication. 

	

CustomerPK 	

Email id 	

Devices 	

Mobile Number 

8.983E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

971509650667 

8.799E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971503751122 

9.216E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

Guest User 

8.935E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

971505761517 

9.046E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971569454069 

9.039E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Matepad Pro 10.8 	

971551213648 

8.815E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

971551028920 

9.052E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971562890156 

8.818E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Nova 9 	

971561631920 

9.042E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971502194589 

9.056E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Watch GT3 	

971526777353 

8.799E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971509495120 

9.217E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

Guest User 

9.001E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971522711113 

8.82E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Matepad 11 	

971527532577 

8.919E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971545100611 

9.218E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971523878286 

9.049E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

971507373767 

9.018E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

Guest User 

8.981E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

971547783500 

8.823E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei Watch GT3 	

971504607194 

8.962E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeBuds 4 	

User contact not available 

9.217E+12 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Huawei FreeLace 	

Guest User 

Regards, 

Sanket Sable 

Omni Channel Manager, Centrepoint 

Mob. +971-521455465 

From: Aayush Ambardar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 11:02 AM 
To: Dilip Jacob < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sanket Sable < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Aashish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mithil Shah < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Sanket ] , 

    * Did we get confirmation from any winner? 
    * Please send the same email format with winners I shared last time 

Thanks 

Aayush Ambardar 

Digital Marketing | Ecommerce 

Centrepoint | Landmark Group 
w: [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.centrepointstores.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283435685%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Mp7JdzyNHe8HZ3TGppSNwlCkhfza3Whuh0tMmeks%2Bh0%3D&reserved=0 | centrepointstores.com ] 
m: +971527801158 

From: Aayush Ambardar 
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2023 10:45 AM 
To: Dilip Jacob < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sanket Sable < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Aashish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mithil Shah < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

Hi Guys, 

    * Mar 31 st at 3 pm is confirmed. 
    * [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Sanket ] -Please contact the winners about collection date and time. We’ll need to call and send email to winners, use the same email format as last time. 
    * 

Best, 

Aayush 

Thanks 

Aayush Ambardar 

Digital Marketing | Ecommerce 

Centrepoint | Landmark Group 
w: [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.centrepointstores.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283435685%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Mp7JdzyNHe8HZ3TGppSNwlCkhfza3Whuh0tMmeks%2Bh0%3D&reserved=0 | centrepointstores.com ] 
m: +971527801158 

From: Dilip Jacob < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2023 2:12 PM 
To: Aayush Ambardar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sanket Sable < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Aashish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mithil Shah < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: GameWinner_Shopathon_Huawei 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Sanket Sable ] , 

We have collated the list of winners (23 nos) for the Huawei construct we had run during Shopathon. 

In the sheet attached, there’s customer PK against their E-mail Id’s and the gifts they have won. 
Kindly take this forward with CC so the winners are informed beforehand. 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Aayush Ambardar ] please confirm the collection date and time. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Dilip George Jacob 

E-commerce Executive 

Centrepoint | Landmark Group 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7CAayush.Ambardar%40landmarkgroup.com%7C9d47d101f135462f7ce308db30ef747d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C638157577283435685%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Syhak9SIpsIkq3S%2FnT6M6TVI7EXIRDFXAUD0PqlV9fc%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com